Saviour

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
He started pulling down my purple pants. "Starting with this" He said. My heart started beating faster. I tried to kick him off. I was screaming and crying begging him to stop. But he wouldn't.

JACE POV
There was a car crash, so there was traffic. I parked my car and ran. I was running towards the penthouse i went inside the elevator and pressed Clary's floor. The elevator opened. I herd screaming. I ran upstairs. I opened a door and froze. Jonathan was touching Clary's naked legs, she had a white tank top and white panties her pants sliding off. I threw Jonathan Off her. She crumpled over hugging her legs. I looked At Jonathan with Hate. "You're out numbered this time Herondale." He pulls out a pocket knife. I glare at him.
     "You are sick" I say slowly. He glares at me. He stands up and charges towards me ready to stab me.

CLARY POV
     He was charging at him with a knife in hand. I was stupidly crumpled up in the corner. I couldn't move. I felt so pathetic and helpless. I was going to watch the love of my life get stabbed. That snapped me out of it. No, NO. "NO!" I Yell.

JACE POV
     It happened too fast. She jumped, and pushed me out of the way. My eyes widened. No,NO.

Clary POV
    I pushed him out of the way