Date Night

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

A/N: I have terrible news......NeRds will be ending soon.....I know....I know.....It's a tragedy. It will be ending on the 60th chapter. (This is chapter 55) So to make it up to you....The next five chapters are going to be LONGER!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY.....Ok that's it speech over.

CLARY POV
The isn't the usual fancy restaurant. It also isn't a cheap family diner. But it also isn't a bar. It's all of them mixed together. "Hello, welcome to Takis, I'm Roxy and I will be your waitress" the girl says she was beautiful, and she was staring at Jace. I brushed it off. And cleared my throat. She smiles at me hiding the glare. "Right this way" She says. She leads us to a table. We sit down and Jace smiles.
"So tell me, what's the plan you have for tonight?" I ask bitting my lip. He grins.
"I was thinking....maybe we could go on a walk around Central Park, we can go to the mall and buy some things..." I interrupt him.
"YOU want to go to the MALL?" I ask. he grins.
"The 'things' are necessities.....because... I was planning on staying in a hotel tonight. In a presidential suite in The William Vale Hotel" He says. "Or I could just drive you home" he says blushing. I blink.
"Uh....No, no....it's fine....we can do that.....if you want" I say blushing. He smiles.
"Great" He says. The waitress then comes up to us.
"So, What would you like to order" She asks Jace.
"Uh, how about a big bowl of spaghetti and....." He grins looking at me. I smile.
"A big Chocolate milk shake" I finish grinning back. It was what we asked for on our first date ever. The lady rolls her eyes.
"Ok" she mumbles and walks away. I smile and look at Jace.
"So, What is going on with you? Anything from Standford?" I ask.
"No, I have SCSU,UCLA and some other collages I don't care about." He says. I nod. "What about you?" He asks. I shake my head.
"Same" I tell him. The food arrives and we eat from the plate and drink from two straws. We had finally finished eating so we went to the mall, just to make sure the mall didn't close. We ended up going our separate ways. I bought shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, a razor, after shave, tooth paste, tooth brush, some clothes, and underwear from Victoria secret. I had a bunch of bags but I waited outside the mall. I saw Jace come out with less bags. "Hey" I grin.
"Hey" He says and kisses me. We then walk around Central Park. "I really missed you Clary" He says. I look up at him in surprise.
"I did too" I whisper. "A lot" I look down as i say this. "did you ever......try to get over me?" i ask as i hug myself tightly. I look up at him. "You know....with.....someone else?" i ask half not wanting to know the answer. He sighs.
"No, i couldn't" He says. "Even if i wanted... i couldn't......get over you....It's imposible..." He says. I smile as my heart flutters. i feel my cheeks getting hotter. "You?" He asks Nervously. I shake my head.
"No, Never" I tell him. "Thats why i wanted to talk to your mom...i can't......" I bite my lip. I look at him. "I can't live without you" I tell him. He stops dead in his tracks. He looks into my eyes. I fidget nervously. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. My cheeks were getting even hotter. He closes his eyes. His forehead leaning into mine.
"Neither can I" He whispers. He leans into me closer and our lips brush. I close my eyes. I kiss him back lightly. I snake my hands behind his neck. He deepens the kiss and i kiss him back. I can feel the passion and love he feels for me. I push my self harder onto him. Finally we break apart for air. I look at his swollen lips with some of my lip gloss. I laugh as i bite my lip. I brush my finger across his lips wiping the lip gloss off his lips.
"You have lip gloss on your lips" I tell him. He smiles. I put my hand on his cheek and he leans into my hand. And laughs.
"I Love you" I say.
"I love you too"

$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$

CLARY POV
I was rushing. I had already carefully yet quickly shaved my legs. Now i was digging my nails into my scalp with shampoo. I don't know what Jace has planned, but i had to get ready. We were in the William Vale in the presedential suite just like Jace promised. I condition my hair and wash my body with body wash. I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I dry my hair with the hair dry. I put lotion on my body. Then i put after shave on my legs. I brush my hair and teeth. I put on the underwear from Victoria's secret and then the shorts and tank top. I put on the black robe and look at myself in the mirror. You can do this. I take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom. I walk acrooss the hotel room and open the door. I see Jace. He had gray sweat pants on. And he was shirtless. I bite my lip and go inside. I look at him and he looks at me. I walk and slide onto the bed next to him. I take off the robe and throw it on the floor. He looks at me. He kisses my lips. I roll us over and straddle his hips. He slowly slides his fingers slightly up my tank top. Sparks shoot from where he touches me to my whole body.I let out a squeak. His hands go up to my back and run up and down my spine making me shiver. Then he starts pulling the tank top off slowly.
"Is this ok?" He asks. I nod.
"Yeah" I say breathless from the kiss. He rolls us over making him be on top.
"Are you sure about this?" He asks bitting his perfect swollen lip.
"Yes...I am" I tell him truthfully. he starts kissing my jaw
"Have you done this before?" He asks trailing down my neck. I shake my head.
"No" I say. "You?" I ask nervously.
"No" He says. I grin and flip him over.
"Great, we both won't know how to do this.....and we'll probably suck at it" I tell him. He laughs and I roll my eyes at his dirty little joke.

"Hey! at least we'll suck together!" Now I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I kiss him and pull the covers over our heads.

A/N: OK THATS AS FAR AS I'M GOING!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.....JUST IMAGINE IT ON YOUR OWN!!!!!

I was in pure bliss. Hugging Jace as he stroaked my hair carefully. I lean into Jace's chest. And we stay like this, for what feels like forever.