Did he even care?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
    I was back home. I had tried calling Jace nultiple times. He never picked up. I even tried going to his house.

%$%$%$

      I was at Jace's front door, he had been ignoring me, not answering my calls. I wanted to take it back....all of it....God, if only i hadn't said 'i fell in love with you' he would still be with me. i knocked on the door. The same maid opened. "Hello....i'm here to see Jace" I tell her. She glares at me.
      "Meah" She grumbles/growls and slams the door on my face. Tears spill. A sob erupts from my throat. I fall to the ground. He left me, he didn't even break up with me.....he just....left.

^*^^**^*^

      I sigh and  go to school. I had been excused from school for a few days. now i'm going back.I was wearing shorts, i never wore shorts i always wore skirts, i was also wearing a T-shirt with a plaid blouse and my glasses.

I was wearing shorts, i never wore shorts i always wore skirts, i was also wearing a T-shirt with a plaid blouse and my glasses

I remember Jace used to tell me i looked adorable in glasses. I smile and straighten my glasses.  I walked into school and got looks and some laughs. I gulped and walked inside I opened my locker as i got made fun of. I just kept my head up and opened my locker. I put my books in. There was a folder that wasn't there before. The folder had a sticky note.

'You're welcome Clare'
-Jace

    I smiled, maybe he was just full of homework....yeah that's it. I open the folder and find all my missing assignments. I put all my things in the locker and take out my calculus book. I hear laughing and walking. The football players and cheerleaders. I look at them. My jaw drops and my heart stops. Jace. My Jace, my cute nerd was with them. He didn't have the glasses anymore, he had a white t-shirt and a black leather Jacekt, he had blue jeans and converse. I slowly walked up to him. "Jace" I say happily. He looks at me. All of the attention turns to us, but i don't notice, not yet. "Hey, i, i uh, I called you and you didn't answer....are you ok?" I ask.

JACE POV

     A lot had changed since Clary told me she loved me. My brother had helped me look better. He made me join the football team, i am doing great, I walk into school with all the football team and the cheerleaders. "Jace" My heart jumps. Clary walks towards me. She looked adorable and Cute. She had her black glasses, her hair in a messy bun, her beige shorts and white tank top beneathe the opened plaid blouse. She looked beautiful. Then i remember what happened on wednesday. Oh no.  "Hey,i,i uh, i called you and you didn't answer.....are you ok?" She asks concern in her eyes. I was about to answer but someone beat me to it.

CLARY POV
     "Are you ok?" I ask. Aline flips her hair and looks at me, she was next to Jace.
      "Of course he's ok" She says. "He's with me, he's my boyfriend" She says and kisses his lips. That is when i notice, i notice how everyone was looking at me. How my whole world collapsed and broke. Just like my heart. He didn't even break up with me. And he knew how i felt about him, he knew he had my heart in his hand, he didn't even break up with me nicely and politely. Tears poured down my cheeks. I bit my lip to stop the sobs, whimpers and my lip from quivering. It hurt it hurt so bad. Then the laughter started.