Libraries

DISCLAIMER :I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV
    I was reading at the library when I see the kids who make fun of me come in. I sigh and shut the book loudly making the librarian hiss at me to be quiet. I mumble an apology and put away my things. I get up and start walking away. Then one of the guys grabs my backpack and pulls me back. "What?" I ask annoyed.
"You might have had Clary to save your ass, but she's not here anymore....Do yourself a favor, don't mess with people of our kind" He says and pushes me into the wall next to the door. Then they walk away. I sigh and go to my next class which is calculus. I'm bad at calculous. It's the only class I have an A in. If it weren't for that stupid class I would have straight A+'s . I sigh and sit down on one of the chairs and try to solve an equation. I understand calculus, i'm just not perfect at it. Mom's always bugging me with not having an A+ in calculus. The door opens and i feel someone walk towards me and sitting down next to me. I don't pay attention as I keep solving the equation. I feel the person sitting next to me staring holes into me. I look up and see the red head that had been clouding my thoughts ever since Freshman year.
"Hey" She says with a smile.
"H-hi" I stutter. Dammit Jace!!! The teacher walks in and starts blabbing about calculus. I'm on auto pilot, kinda listening and doing some equations while thinking about the girl next to me. She is so beautiful, and brave, and herself. You don't meet a popular girl like that every day. I smile as I day dream. Wouldn't it be amazing if we where dating, if we where both popular. Angel, I would kiss her small perfect lips and..... And that's never gonna happen. I'm a stupid nerd that likes a popular girl. I keep thinking about the girl with red hair as I also pay attention to class. I can multi task. I look at Clary and see she was holding her head with one hand as she was falling asleep. She looked so adorable. her eyes where drooping her lips where parted.
"Jace, do you know the answer?" The teacher says. I snap my attention towards the board and see the teacher was still writing something therefore he didn't see me looking at Clary.
"Uh.....44 raises to the power of 5?" I ask.
"Very Good" The teacher says. I sigh in relief. And keep on day dreaming.

***
When I get home I collapse on my bed. Why is this red head clouding my thoughts? I look at the ceiling and keep thinking of her. How can someone so small take up so much of my mind? And how can she be so beautiful and perfect all the time? I groan and walk to the training room. I start lifting weights trying to get her off my mind.