When Your Love Dies

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
I cried on my friends dead body. Then I felt someone grab my waist and lift me up. "Stop....STOP PLEASE" I yelled. They kept grabbing me. Then I noticed they were taking my leather jacket off as they carried me to a white van. I tried to scream but a white cloth was put to my nose. I tried not to breathe in the drug, but I did. And everything went black.
JACE POV
I jumped the fence. I managed to knock out a bunch of the foot ball players, but hen I was knocked out by a bat. By Jonathan D͙e͙ vil.
CLARY POV
I was awake. Chained to the wall. Memories flashed quickly, like a cold bucket of water being thrown on me. Then I noticed, i was wet, a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on me. I gasp, it was Simon. I glare at him. Simon smiled.
"Awww, sleeping beauty Is awake." I glare at home even more.
"Let me go rat face!" I yelled.
"Hey! Thats What I told your boyfriend before I killed him" he says. My whole world drops and crashes. Sure I was mad at him. But that didn't mean I don't love him. I love him more than anything. Air choak es out of me. Jace can't be dead....right? I would feel something....right?! The air was thicker, it was harder to breathe my heart beating a thousand beats per second. I was hyperventilating. Tears clouded my vision, and I let them drop.
"N-no...NO YOU DIDN'T!" I yell.
"Oh but I did....right now he is as dead as that rat" he says pointing to a corner where a dead rat laid.
"NO! WHY, YOU CAN'T....YOU CAN'T" I yell
"I can...and I did" Simon tells me. I choak out tears.
"NO PLEASE....please" I cry.
"You want me to drag in his body princess?!" He asks as he grips my throat.
"N-no....p-please" I wheeze out. He looks at the wall on his right and grins.
"Good," He says. "Oh and Clary.....would you like to hear his last words?" He asks. I lift my head up looking at him with absolute hatred. "He said he regrets ever dating you......you meant nothing to him....you never had.....he never loved you....he wanted you to know he did actually cheat on you" he says as he walks out slamming the door shut. The cuffs shatter and I fall to the ground. My warm cheeks hitting the cold cobble stone floor, dirty with ice cold water. I cried, as I remember that one thing he promised.

$&$&$&$&
We were both lying in his bed, I had confessed to how afraid I was he would cheat on me like Sebastian had. Instead of freaking out and telling me how I wasn't trusting him enough. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then he put it above his chest. Then he said.
"I, Jace Herondale, With your hand on my heart, I swear that I will always be loyal to you" he tells me. I smile at him and kiss him happily.
$&$&$&$&$&$&
      I cried, for my dead love, who couldn't come back to me.