Trust

DISCLAIMER: I Hope you finally get, since i've been putting this disclaimer up in all of my chapters and in some summaries in all my series that these characters aren't MINE OK THATS IT

CLARY POV
I slap him, he steps back and i see my red hand pront on his hand. The reason this surprised people is because i'm not violent, not in the slightest. "I hate you, i will never be anything of yours....and frankly i never was!" i yell at him and stomp away. I get into Jace's Car furious. Jace comes into the drivers seat and drives. He pulls over at some random Starbucks and looks at me. "You don't have to tell me anything" He says and looks down at me. I look at him and smile. His eyes widen and he grabs my arm. I gasp slightly scared of what he was going to do. "How did this happen?" He asks. I look at what he was looking at. My wrist was bruised because of Sebastians grip. (A/N:Ok I'm sorry for the interruption but i swear as I was writing Sebastian my auto correct had 'Waste basket' as a correction.  LOL true😜😂)
     "Oh, uh, Sebastian gripped my wrist" I tell him. He looked at me with worry in his eyes.
       "What did he do to you?" He asks.
       "I....I uh,"
       "Sorry, You probably don't want to talk about it" He says and let's go of my arm.
        "No! I do, I just, I don't want you to look at me differently" I tell him.
          "I won't, you're still Clary no matter what." He says. I breath in and out.
           "You are the first person I've ever told this to" I pause. "When I started dating Sebastian it was mostly out of pure pressure, because Izzy said he was hot and no one turned him down and I HAD to go out with him. So I went out with him. I really didn't feel anything for him. We would kiss, but we didn't do anything crazy. I would try to be a good girlfriend. But he was getting tiered of me, he wasn't getting what he wanted, He wanted to go all the way, then dump me and move on" I tell Jace this while zoning out staring at whatever was in front of me. "I remember this one time, it was our anniversary of dating. So I got him a bear or something, again trying to be a good girlfriend."

</3 </3 </3

     I went up to the lockers with some chocolates and a stuffed bear. I might not love Sebastian, but I do care about him. I walk up to his locker and give him the presents. "Happy anniversary!"He looks at me with some sort of disgust. He rolls his eyes and takes them. He smiles the fakest smile ever.
    "Thanks" He says sarcastically.
    "Uh, Seb? Are you ok?" I ask.
     "I'm fine......Hey, uh, listen I'm sorry but i have to cancel our plans, my grand mother is sick so I have to go take care of her"  I didn't really believe him but I nodded anyway.
       "Uh, yeah ok" I then walk away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•
     I was outside sketching under a willow tree I was waiting for Izzy,Alec,Simon and Mags to get out of practice. I saw the cute little nerd consentrated on a book. He was friends with Alec, his name was Jace and he was really nice. Then I saw Sebastian coming out of the school with a girl next to her. I don't remember what her name was but she hangs out with the cheerleaders. She's a brunette. I see Seb has the presents I gave him this morning in his hands. They walk out of school and into the parking lot. I follow but hide behind a wall so they won't see me. I saw Sebastian laughing with the brunette. He threw away the gifts into the trash and kissed the brunette. Then he got on his motorcycle and drove off with the brunette. My heart hurt. I didn't love him, but I cared about him, and I still considered him my boyfriend. I grab the teddy bear out of the trash can and throw it to the ground as hard as I can and stomp on it while crying. I HATED HIM HATE HIM.!!!!

<\3 <\3 <\3

" I confronted him about it and he got furious. He didn't let me break up with him. He would hit me. Hard every time we where alone. Which was almost everyday at every hour.....Eventually I dumped him in front of everyone.....but I guess he still thinks that I'm with him" I look at Jace to see how he's going to react.