You die, I die

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
A/N: ok, i know I said I would post this until Friday....but, I am posting this first chapter earlier because of a few reasons.

1) Because Of Panda444444 and MackenzieTaylor568 Heyyyyyy!
2) because Panda444444 posted an amazing chapter!
3) because I already have sooo many prewritten chapters!

4) I am not that evil....well, no.....yes i am

I am just posting THIS chapter in advance! The next one will be posted on Friday!

CLARY POV
     We keep running. Then the whole football team get to us. They had knifes, we just had a flimsy baseball bat. "Run" Jace says I shake my head. "Clary go....NOW" he yells.
     "You die, I die....I'm not leaving you....not again" i say. He then suddenly hits Jonathan,taking him by surprise and knocking him out. I smash the window next to me and grab a piece of glass. Jace was getting attacked by the foot ball team. I stabbed Simon with the glass shard. He shrieked and Jace knocked him out easily while Simon was focused on his wound. I grapped his knife and stabbed more football players as Jace knocked them out. Someone grabbed me from behind, they picked me up and i started kicking my leg. "JACE!" I yell. He swings the baseball bat at the person who grabbed me, making him let me go and fall to the ground. Jace hit his head knocking him out. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly.
     "Are you ok?" He asks. I nod.
     "Yeah, I'm fine" I tell him.Then we kept running. There was a door. Jace shouldered it hard and it opened. We kept running. Eventually we stopped running when we reached Central Park.
     "We did it" he says. I bite my lip and kiss him. He falls down into the grass with me. We laugh and I keep kissing him.
     "We need to go to the police." I tell him. He nods. And that's exactly what we did.

     "STOP....PLEASE STOP" I yelled.
    "NEVER" Jace yelled as he kept tickling me.
    "Seriously STOP PLEASE....I'm going to pee my pants!" I say.
      "Fine" He says as he let's go. I start panting as I regain my breath.
       "Tickle me again...and I will break your face.....wait.....not your face.....your arm" I tell him as I walk to the bathroom. He laughs. I come out of the bathroom and flop onto his bed next to him. He looks at me.
         "How can you be so beautiful?" He asks me. I gasp lightly.
         "Well, there's creams, lotions, make up,concealer,blush,face toon..." he laughs lightly and I bite my lip.
         "Do you even know what those things are?"
         "Yes!" I say.
         "Really....what's concealer for?" He asks me.
          "It's too.......make your cheeks have color" I tell him.
         "No, it's too hide any marks, like age spots, large pores, freckles" he says tapping my nose with his index finger as he said 'freckles'. I frown.
           "And how do you know all of this?"
           "Because, my cousin talks about make up 24/7.....it's hard not to catch up with it." He tells me.
           "You have cousins?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
            "Of course I do.....I have Broady,Cecily, Daniel and David" He says
             "Hah? Why haven't I met them?" I ask.
             "You will...because I am inviting you and your family to a.... 'formal event' to meet them." Jace says. "And...you will get to finally meet my parents"  My heart drops.
             "What?" I breathe out.
             "Yeah...and my grandmother"
              "But...."
              "No but's I met your family... it's your turn to meet mine" he says. I bite my lip. A room filled with Jace's family members and mine....meeting at a formal event.... the whole thing has disaster written over it with big red marker. But I guess now I have to meet the rest of the Herondales.....YAY!

I seriously think they're going to reject me the second they see me.