Meeting more people

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

A/N: PLEASE READ THIS!

If you haven't read FORMAL EVENT

please read it.....because if you don't this Chapter will get you confused....thank you

-BellaSH13

CLARY POV
"Yes, of course you are. My best friend loves your clothing line, perfume line.....and your chocolates" I tell her smiling. She laughs a little.
"Well, they're only named after me...Jace's grandfather owns the factories" Imogene says. I nod hoping she doesn't think I'm an idiot.
"But, you made the recipe" Jace says. Imogene smiles and nods.
"So, Clary, tell me more about yourself" Imogene says.
"Uh, well I want to go to Johns Hopkins university, I want to become a doctor " Imogene nods. Then I noticed Jace had left.
"So, how did you and Jace meet?" She asks.
"I actually met him in second grade, I was at the community green house drawing and he was studying the flowers I was drawing." I tell her.
"When did you start dating?" She asks.
"About a year or two ago,"
"Ok, now this is the question that tells me if you are good enough for my grandson" Imogene says. "Don't worry, it'll be easy, I already like you, and I know for a fact that you are nervous....you're hiding it very well, but you're meeting your boyfriends parents....it's natural to feel nervous. I also know that Celine and Stephen are going to bombard you with questions....so here is my question....do you like my clothing line?" She asks. I let out a breath in victory, at least I got Jace's grandmother to like me.
"I love it! Half my closet is full of your clothes" I say grinning from ear to ear.
"Oh amazingly spectacular, we'll, I don't know about Stephen and Celine but you got on my good list," Imogene tells me happily. I giggle and she smiles at me. "Listen Clary, don't beat yourself up about this, I only asked you a few questions and you made me adore you with your answers....I'm sure Celine and Stephen are going to love you!"
"Thank you Imogene" She nods and walks back to the little girl. I sigh as I look at them. A tap on my shoulder makes me jump. I look to see who tapped me and my jaw drops. "Blake?!"
"Hey, I just wanted to know if we were ok, ya know, after the whole arranged marriage fiasco?" He says it so casually it scared me. I nod slowly.
"Uh, sure"
"Ok, cool" He then walks away. Weird. I look at the crowd and see Jace with a girl. I force a gasp down. It's fine, it's fine, it's probably just his cousin or some other guest. I breathe in and out. I walk up to him slowly and try to gain confidence.
"Hey Jace" I say happily.
"Hey! This is Harper Bradley" he says. I raise an eyebrow.
"The Bradley's Don't have a daughter" I say. The girl flips her hair.
"Excuse me, who are you?" She says. I swear her face changed from sweet girl to a girl who is about to kill you for interrupting her conversation with Jace.
"I'm Jace's girlfriend....Cl-." She interrupts.
"You know what....I don't care" she says and storms off.