Tears

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV
    I walked up to my house. Clary didn't come to school again. I missed her. I opened the door and saw Clary. She was wearing her glasses, a gray top and red skirt.

 She was wearing her glasses, a gray top and red skirt

    "Clary" I say surprised. She looked excited. She hugged me tightly.
    "She said YES JACE SHE SAID YES!!!!" She yells as she hugs me. I was dazed.
     "What?" I asked.
     "I told her....that you have my permission to date" My mother says. My eyes widen.
      "Seriously?!" I ask. She nods smiling. I hug Clary back tightly I bury my face in her hair. Her strawberry smelling hair.

$%$%$%$%$%$%$
     Clary and I have a date....shre it's only been a few hours since we got back together.....but we're going out anyways. I put on  the leather Jacket and my glasses. I look good. I have black jeans and a white t-shirt. I walk outside and start getting on my car. It's waayyy too fancy for were we're going. I get out and grab my motorcycle. I grab two helmets and put one on. I start driving off.

CLARY POV
    I keep adjusting my outfit over and over.

    Is it too much? too casual? too elegant?too

    Is it too much? too casual? too elegant?too......revealing? I sigh and just fo with what i'm wearing, i put on my black glasses and start heading downstairs. I get out of the lobby and see Jerry. He looked at me up and down. "Clary" He says. I look at him surprised. Jerry never calls me by my name.
    "Hey Jerry" I say and lean on the counter.
    "Clary.....i want to see...if maybe...some time we could.....go on a date?" Jerry asks.
      "Oh...Wow, um, Jerry....I just don't feel that way about you....and i also...." I was inturupted by Jace.
      "Hey!" He says. I smile at him and look back at Jerry.
       "I've gotta go" I say and start backing away from Jerry.
        "Yeah....of course....bye" he says. I walk with Jace hand in hand outside. Instead of his red car i see a motorcycle. I raise my eyebrows.
        "You can ride that?" I ask. He grins and nods. He gets on and puts on a helmet.
         "You coming?" He asks. I laugh. What the hell. I walk towards the motorcycle and drop on it. he gives me the helmet and i put it on. "Can you hear me?" Jace's voice booms into the helmet.
           "Yeah.....how did you do that?....Wait....let me guess.....Microphone and speaker?" i ask.
            "Yup" He says and starts the engine. I gasp slightly in surprise. Then we're off. I grip onto Jace's waist for dear life.
             "You know....you could have given me a warning" I say.
             "I know" He says.I can almost hear him grinning.
              "I would slap you right now....but i'm too scared to move my hands......So i'm just going to squeeze you harder" I tell him and get a better grip on him. I hear him laugh. I ignore it. Then he suddenly stops. He gets off and puts the helmet on the case. I get off and stumble a little since I'm dizzy. Jace grabs me and gingerly takes the helmet off and puts it in the case.
"You wanna go inside?" He asks.
"Gladly" I say gaining my balance.