The Cliffhanger of the year

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
    Nothing....No time, No words, Barley any gestures. That's what i got from Jace. I would try and talk to him, but somehow he was always with Britney. He's just busy...he's trying to teach a bimbo calculus....he won't cheat on you with her. Stop worrying....he will make time for you. But those were just lies. lies i told myself a billion times a day. I don't know much about relationships....but i'm pretty sure you can't just neglect your significant other.....if i even was that to him anymore. it's not like he hasn't spoken to me in a day....or a week...or even a month....it's been three months since i last talked to him....since i last herd his voice... it was when he asked me if i was ok when i saw Britney. Well, i have an answer now....No, i'm not ok. god knows what they are doing behind closed doors....and honestly....god knows if we're even together. I had to fill my time up somehow.....No, i wasn't with some other guy.....even if Jace doesn't see us together...he hasn't broken up with me.....not yet. So i started SAT prep. well i was prepared. Even if it is only January. Speaking of January I thought i would finally habe a propper Valentine this year......i guess not....or maybe i will....If miss Bimbo doesn't ruin that for me.

JACE POV
    Britney was nice....I know it's hard to belive...but she is....she's nice company, she's also improving in all her classes. We still have a long way to go though. I have been studying for SAT. I asked Mr. Doyel to give me some practice sheets. I was getting into Harvard....well, hopefully, i was aiming at Harvard or Standford. I just hope all i did was enough. "Hey Jacey" Britney says. I smile at her.
     "Hey Brit, " I say.
     "Hey...sooo...i was thinking...today at lunch...we usually meet at the library....why don't we meet here" She says smiling.
      "Sure" I say.
      "Great!!! see you then" She says and walks away happily. For some reason, i felt like i was forgetting something.

CLARY POV

     I had gotten a note this morning at my locker.

   "Poor little strawberry,
someone just took your boyfriend away.
don't belive me?
wait at locker 114 to see it for yourself"

     Now...here i was around the corner from Jace's locker. exactly at locker 114.  "Hey Jace" A voice i remember says. I peek through the corner. I see Jace and Britney. I bite my lip. There is no way he would do this to me......right? he, he loves you....right? "Jace...I wanted to know if you wanted to...go on a date with me....and...maybe...if you like me....be something more than friends?" Britney asks innocently. My heart stops as i wait for Jace to say his answer. This....This is were my heart breaks....or....this is the greatest relief of my life.