The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV

"Hey Jace" Britney says. "Jace...I wanted to know if you wanted to...go on a date with me....and...maybe...if you like me....be something more than friends?" Britney says shyly. I smile.
"Sure...why not?" I say.
"Omg thanks" Britney says hugging me. then she jumps away happily. And thats when i remember what i had forgotten.....or more accurately...who. Clary. Shit.

CLARY POV
Jace smiles. "Sure...Why not?" He asks crushing me word by word. I cover my mouth trying to hold back a sob.
"Omg thanks" Britney says, she hugs him and hops away. Tears have fallen. I knew i should have been afraid of this.....i knew Jace would see that i'm not good enough for him. I start walking backwards. Then i clang loudly straight into the lockers. I drop down, my hand still covering my mouth.

JACE POV
I can fix this. Clary doesn't have to know anything...i'll just tell Britney i have to cancel and thats it. I hear a clang and I look at where the bang was made. My heart tore apart. Clary,shit. She was so heart broken. I walked up to her as fast as I could without scaring her away. I sat down next to her as she cried her heart out. She tried to stop but she couldn't. It broke me. She sniffed. "You know....you could've at least broken it off, not just stop talking to me and start going out with some girl as you waited for me to figure it out" she spit out coldly.
"Clary...please...I swear to you I didn't mean it....please"
"Why Jace?" She cried. "Th-this is th-the sec-second time this has happened....why do you keep doing this to me?" She shakes her head.
"Ok, Clary, Yes,ok, I screwed up twice...and I'm sorry but I can't lose you Clary...please"
"Yeah, well...you can really show me how much you love me, by ,you know...asking other girls out" she says. She shakes her head and walks away. I really screwed up.

$&@$&@$&@$&@$&
CLARY POV
I was sketching, I knew what I was sketching....I just didn't want to see the whole picture. My phone began to ring. I looked at it.

Pepper💋 is calling

I smile at the contact name. I was salt and Izzy was pepper. Izzy apologized a hundred times for laughing at me. She kept saying how she wishes she could've stood up for me. I understand why she couldn't though. If she did stand up for me, they would humiliate her too...and let's just say, Izzy has a lot of things that could be used against her. "Hey Pepper" I say grinning.
"Whatever, I want to know if you wanted to go to a party, everyone at school is going, Magnus rented a house....or..Well mansion, anyways the point is...meet me at 6 at my house ok?" She says.
"Izzy" I begin.
"See you there" I sigh and plug my phone back. This is going to be a long night.

$&$&$&$&

I was at Izzy's house...and Izzy being Izzy, she dressed me up.

And now I am back to popular looking

And now I am back to popular looking. I sigh and walk out of the house... and now the moment we have all been waiting for