Wake Up

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV
    "Hello" The man says kindly as he sits down on the chair next to me. "You're worried about the, the girl aren't you?" He asks. I nod slowly, skeptical about the man."What happened?" He asks.
      "Uh, well, i.."
       "Did you hurt her?" He asks.
       "No! I would never hurt her.....I-I can't hurt her, hurting her would be killing me.....well that might be exagerating, but.....I-I don't know." I say.
         "Aha, well, what happened?" The man asks. I shake my head.
         "A guy, he......No, it is my fault" I tell him. I barely see the man clench his fists. "A guy, he goes to our school, he had gone to Juvie many times. Word spread, he wanted some girl.....He almost Raped Clary on school grounds, i stopped him, we got into a fight, Clary got the football players and they seperated us, I let Clary go, she went home, Jonathan followed, She was even closer to getting raped when i saved her. Jonathan was mad, He.....He grabbed the pocket knife and charged at me to stab me.....b-but Clary pushed me out of the way, and she got stabbed....." I say. "If i just stayed with her, or-or if i moved out of the way.....this is all my fault" I say. The man rubs my back.
     "It's not your fault.....I just raised my daughter too well" He says. I look at him in confusion. "My name is Valentine Morgenstern.....I'm Clary's dad" he says. My jaw drops and my eyes widen.

CLARY POV
     I opened my eyes. My heart droped. I was in a dark room, there was a bed, ontop of the bed was.....Jace, with Kaelie. Her shirt was oof and Jace was kissing ger neck. My heart shattered. I started yelling at him, but it was as if he couldn't hear me. I was sobbing. I fell to the ground and cried in pain. I felt painful stabs under my chest. I shreiked in pain. it was too much, too much, I wanted to die, Just let me die.

   JACE POV
   It had been 2 months since the stab, Clary was in a coma. Sebastian was sent to juvie, Jonathan was sent to life in prison for all tge charges against him. Jocelyn, Valentine and I were getting closer. We would have shifts. I would be here all afternoon and they would be here all day. I was getting sick of this hospital, I wanted Clary back. She looked beautiful, even in a coma.

CLARY POV
    It's been torcher, I've seen ot all, Jace cheating on me, Jace killing himself, Jace dying, Jace getting killed. I have been crying and screaming. I want to go home. But i just keep waking up.

JACE POV
     I was writting some equations. I glanced at her. Then i looked at her. She had a ear rolling down her cheek. A wave of pain went through me. What is going on inside her head? I want to comfort her so badly, but i can't. I put my Calculus homework to the side and grab Clary's hand. "Come back to me Clare.....Please" I whisper. Her green eyes flutter open.

Panda444444  Hahahahahaha😂
clifhanger😁😂🤣