SURPRISE!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING CASSANDRA CLARE OWNS THE CHARACTERS!!!!!

A/N:I wasn't going to upload this chapter......but...eh, what the heck SCREW IT!

~A few days Later~

JACE POV
Elise promised she wouldn't say anything to my mom. It turns out Elise's mom is having problems With her dad....So she is staying here. And grandma says she won't leave until 'mom starts being mature again' I sigh. Elise is coming to school with me And Jay, Jay has been off the hook these past days since all the attention is on me, today I went into his room to wake him up. I saw him surrounded. He had not one but FIVE girls in bed with him. I don't even...know how he did that. We get to school. Jay leaves to go with his Jocks. But Elise follows me around. Elise is pretty, so people keep whispering while we pass. "Elise....you sure you don't want to.....make friends?" I ask. She glares.
"Fine...i'll go, I just wanted to keep you company" she says and walks away. I sigh and go to Calculus. Mr.Starkweather starts roll call.
"Mr.Herondale?"
"Here!" I say.
"Mrs. Morgenstern?......Mrs. Morgenstern?.....No Mrs. Morgenstern" I look next to me and don't see Clary. My stomach churns in worry. It's fine Jace.....she's fine.

$&$&$&

She might be fine, but that doesn't stop me from going to check on her after school. I go through the lobby and see Jerry. "Hey!" He says. Jerry is a terrible door man, he would probably let 'El Chapo' in here and just say 'HEY! What's up My dude!' I roll my eyes playfully and push Clary's floor. I sigh. I am checking up on my Ex girlfriend......great. I hear the ding as the door opens. I walk inside. My heart sinks and my breath catches. Everything was scattered. But that wasn't what made my stomach churn. In the middle of the room, on the wet floor that was wet by water and blood ,was Clary, her arms and legs spread out, She was practically naked, she had only a bra and panties on. She had something carved in her stomach and lines carved on her legs, somethings were missing like the Tv. She was robbed. I swallow. My dry throat getting some moisture. I run to her and put her head on my lap. "Clary" I choak out. "Oh my god Clary" I cry. I pick her up gently then I feel some wood, she had splinters on the back of her thighs, then I notice the broken chair. I touch her neck, afraid I won't feel anything, I sigh in relief when I feel her pulse. I pick her up lightly. I go upstairs to her bedroom I flip her over. I grab the tweezers and quickly get the splinters out, it wasn't hard since they were thick and she was unconscious. I go to her bathroom and put a bucket to the sink. I grab a towel and dip it inside the bucket. I go back to Clary and put a little bit of rubbing alcohol on the towel. I dab the splinter cuts with the towel and bandage them up, then I flip her around and clean the rest of her cuts. I bandage them up and go to her stomach. The markings in her stomach said. Kevin and Felipe were here. I glared at the cuts, how sick do you have to be? I clean the markings and bandage them up. Then I pour the rest of the bucket out in the bathtub. I walk into Clary's closet and take out some Pjs. I put them on her gently and tuck her into her bed. I kiss her bandaged forehead. And looked at her. I really missed her, She is my everything. These are the times I think, Screw the rules, Screw my mom, I love Clary and I'm not letting anyone take her away from me. I sigh and kiss her lips gently. Then i shake my head and head downstairs. I start cleaning everything up.