Why me?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
My eyes widen. "H-how did you get in here?" I ask him. He laughs that sick laugh he has. Cold and wrong.
      "You seriously think I would just stay away from you? Just like that?" He asks. I run upstairs as fast as I can. I slam my door shut barley making it in, Jonathan right on my tail. Panting, i grab my phone hurriedly. I swipe left and dile 911. The phone rings.
        "911,What's your emergency?" The operator asks.
         "Hello,my name is Clarissa Morgenstern, an-and, S-someone just broke into my penthouse" I say. A huge bang came from the door. I screamed.
           "Ma'am are you alright?" The operator asks.
           "Y-Yes" I say. "My penthouse is on 16th Bulavard. Building 7447 level 9." I say quickly. Another bang. I scream again.
            "Ma'am?" The operator asks.
             "Yeah?" I ask.
             "There are two car crashes blocking us from coming to You, but we will be there as fast as we can" The operator says. "Do you maybe know who the person is?"
               "YES! His name is Jonathan De vil, h-he was let out of Juvie a couple days ago" I say.
                "We'll be there as soon as we can" she says. The line goes silent. (A/N: i know an operator usually stays with you on the line(not from experience!) But you will thank me later!) I swallow hard and start dialing a random number. Probably dad's number. The phone rings until it stops. Dammit. I dial it again,waiting.

JACE POV
      Clary had just called me. But i didn't pick up. I couldn't. I know she loves me and is probably just worried, but still. The phone rings again. Clary❤️ is calling. I sigh and let it ring. Then my phone rings again. Clary. I pick up wanting to see what she wants.

CLARY POV
      Then finally he picks up. "Dad?" I ask.
      "No, it's me, sorry wrong number" Jace. I gasp. He sounded cold and bored. I try to swallow a sob, and it almost works until there was another bang.

JACE POV
     "Dad?" Clary asks. I roll my eyes.
     "No, it's me , sorry wrong number" I say coldly and bored. She didn't even want to call me. I hear a bang on the other end of the line. Worry courses through my body.

CLARY POV
        I let out the sob. "Clary?" Jace asks.
       "OPEN THE DAMM DOOR" Jonathan says, I keep sobbing.
        "Jace,please" I plead. "I need you, I-it's Jonathan." I sob.
         "On my way" he says. "Don't hang up Clare" he says.

JACE POV
     After I herd the sob I ran out the house. I was in my way towards her house. "Don't hang up Clare" I tell her.
     "Oka" she was cut off before she could finish. She screeched and then the line went dead.

CLARY POV
   Jonathan broke the door down and stomped on my phone crushing it. I looked up at him in fear. "Now you're all mine" he says.
    "W-why me?" I ask crying. "Why me?"
    "Because You" he says gripping my arm so that I am standing up. I gasp in pain. "You are mine, you always have been" he says. "You, you are so beautiful. So small, so delicate. It's fascinating" he grips me closer to him. I whimper. "And You are mine, you belong with me, not that nerd, not that loser, with me!" He says.  "My father was in love with your mother, he wanted her, but your idiot father got her, you were always supposed to be mine, and now, you will be" he says. "I will be your everything, you will give me the most precious things whether you like it or not." He says.