Confusion

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Please go read Hurt part two first to avoid confusion thank you.
-BellaSH13
CLARY POV

I put on random clothes, or at least I thought I did. I walked past a window and I stopped. In my reflection I saw my clothes. I remember them, they were the day we watched our first movie.

<3 <3 <3
     Jace and I were laughing as we walked out of the movie theater. We were hand in hand walking towards the side walk. "That was so bad" I laughed.
    "Yeah, horrible movie" Jace agreed.
    "It's so stupid!"
    "That was kinda the point"
     "Well then...I don't regret it.." we had just finished watching Princess rainbows sparkles glitter fest the movie. I thought it was crazy. But Jace said even though it was for kids it was filled with dirty messages that you wouldn't expect in a kids movie. I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh.
      "I love you Clary"  He says. I look at him.
      "I love you Jace" I tell him. He stopped walking. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like hours. Then he leaned in and softly brushed his lips against mine. I intertwine my fingers into his hair. He grabs my waist pulling me in closer to him.

<\3 <\3 <\3

        I wipe the tear that escaped quickly. Don't forget Clarissa....this is your fault, not his! This is 100% your fault. I kept crying. You should've tried harder! A voice inside me yelled. You did your best Clary, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you" another voice says. Your best isn't good enough! Maybe that's why Jace left you!!! I fall to the ground as I realize, I'm right....I'm right. I don't deserve him, my best isn't good enough. I sigh and start walking to school. Yes, I'm late so I can't change, but I can put on some make up.

   I put on some contacts, then I left

   I put on some contacts, then I left. I let my guard down with Jace. I was my NeRdy self, I can't let that happen again. Ever.

JACE POV
    I close my locker. I had been picked on since Clary and I broke up, but I didn't care, I looked like trash anyways.

(A/N: just imagine this without the wounds!)         I look towards the entrance and see Clary, she was dressed with the clothes she had for our first movie date, but she had make up and contacts on

    I look towards the entrance and see Clary, she was dressed with the clothes she had for our first movie date, but she had make up and contacts on. She opens her locker and puts her stuff inside. She looks at me and for a second she had love in her eyes. Then it went out with mourning. It killed me to see Clary like this.....but mom doesn't want me to be with her. I sigh and leave.

??? POV
     I was so close. I just needed Clary Morgenstern to slip up. I had my phone ready. Clary wasn't paying attention. She bumps into my trap and looks at him, thinking he was Jace because he was blonde and tan, I snapped the photo.  Then she noticed it wasn't him and the light went out. I grin. This is good enough.