This is Bad

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG ALSO THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRIGGERING......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

A/N: IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS ....BOOK? whatever, please share them I would love to hear.....er, read them!

Clary's POV

"Yes, Sebastian?" I ask annoyed.

"What are you doing" He asks glancing at Jace. I Clear my throat.

"Non of your business" I say.

"Clary, I'm gonna go, wait for you ok" Jace says pointing to the car. I nod.

"Clary stop being so childish" He says. I glare at him.

"You want childish, fine"I tell him. "Non of your Bees wax!" I say and start walking away. Sebastian grips my wrist hard. I gasp at the pain.

"What did you say, you worthless piece of garbage!" Sebastian says.

"Ow, Seb stop, you're hurting me" I say as I try to pull away from him.

"Oh, am I hurting you" He says and grips harder. Tears fall down my cheeks. I try to push him away. Then I kick him where it hurts and push him off. He releases my wrist in pain and I hit him.

"This is why I dumped you, you Abusing Asshole" I tell him. Sebastian then tries to choke me. Strong arms pick me up off the ground out of Sebastian reach.

"Hey, hey" A familiar voice says that makes me feel safe. "Stop" He tells Sebastian.

"Stop?" Sebastian asks. A bunch of Football players and cheerleaders come into the parking lot. "is this little nerd going to tell me to stop" Sebastian says with a laugh.

"You should probably shut up since he can kick your sorry ass" I say as Jace puts me down next to him slightly behind him.

"Oh really now?" Sebastian says.

"Seb, stop don't start a fight" Izzy says and tries to go up to See but Is held back by Simon.

"It's not really a fight if only one of us can fight." Sebastian says grinning at Izzy.

"Hey man, he's really not worth it." Jay says trying to get Sebastian away from us.

"He is worth it since he has my girl behind him" Sebastian says.

"I'm not your ANYTHING" I yell at him. "That's the definition of dumping someone" I say.

"You're nothing without me!" Sebastian says coldly.

"Yes she is" Jace says automatically and for the first time since he carried me away from Sebastian. "She is smart, beautiful, brave, amazing,strong, creative and a lot better than you will ever be" Jace says. My heart flutters at what he says. As if realizing what he just said he looks at me his eyes wide looking for my reaction. then relaxing when he sees it.

"aw, does our little nerd have a little crush on the popular girl?" Sebastian asks tauntingly. The cheerleaders and football players start laughing. Except Izzy,Jay and Simon.

"You know it won't last" Raphael Cackles. I scoff.

"Just like you and Camile will???" I ask.

"Of course we'll last" Raphael says confidently.

"Yeah....and thats why she was flirting with Jace a few minutes ago" I shoot back. (A/N: Can I get an OHHHHHHH in the comments section?) Camile blushes and moves behind one of her friends, Lilly.

"You can't be with him even if you wanted to.....You belong to me" Sebastian says. I do something that surprises me and shocks everyone else.

A/N: How did I do? was this chapter good? Was it Bad? comment and tell me!!!