He Can lift Weights???

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARYS POV

I walked down the hall and opened the door. I blushed and my jaw dropped at the sight. Jace, the cute adorable nerd, was shirtless lifting really heavy weights. WTF, He has abs? how the hell does he get bullied??? Jace turns around and smiles awkwardly. he puts the weights down and turns to me. He then grins at my face. "Ok, Who are you and what did you do to Jace?" I ask. He grins again and puts a shirt on.
"I would take a shower but i don't think you'd be ok with it, it would be kinda awkward" He says.
"No go ahead, you smell" I say and scrunch my nose. He rolls his eyes. and goes into the bathroom. I walk towards a black chair and sit down. I gasp, this is the most comfortable chair ever. No wonder he's a nerd, I would be too if I had this amazing chair. I then walk towards the weights, curious how much he can lift. 390 lbs!!! He can easily lift me up, I actually want him to carry me. Is that weird? I hear the shower turn on. I blush, angel I'm an idiot, i should have said he didn't need to shower.....ugh,..dammit clary why are you such an idiot?! Now I'm imagining him in the shower, oh my god this is so wrong! Or is it? Ugh I don't know!

JACE POV
  I was in the shower. This is probably the most uncomfortable shower ever. I've never had a girl waiting for me outside. I tried to shower as quick as I could. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt then put on my glasses, my mom says I should put on contacts, but I don't want to deal with that. I walk out and see Clary on my desk sketching. My breath caught. Her hair was covering her face, hiding her green eyes and her blush she tucked her hair behind her ear but missed a strand. I pulled up a chair and she shut the sketch book and took out her Calculus book. "Ok," she says and looks at me. I wanted to tuck the strand back, really badly, but I didn't.
    "So what do you think you're struggling with?" I ask her.
    "Um.... everything" she says with a slight laugh. I smiled at her.
    "Alright, then let's start from the beginning then"I say.

CLARY POV
    We had spent hours on calculus , and I kinda start getting it. Then he looks at the clock. "Shit" he says. I look at him.
     "What?" I ask.
      "It's 11:56" he says my eyes widen.
       "My dad is going to kill me!" I say and start shoving things into my back pack.  Then I put on my back pack. "I need to go," I say.
         "Yes, you should go" he tells me. I stop and look at him.
         "Bye" I whisper at him. I notice we where really close together. He tucks a loose strand behind my ear.
          "I'll see you tomorrow?" He says. I bite my lip and nod. Then i walk out of his room feeling some kind of tingly feeling in my stomach. What the hell is wrong with me? Is it him? Is it me? What is he doing to me?