Hurt Part two

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
I was sitting on Jon's bathroom sink. Jon was bandaging my knuckles. He sighs. "Oh Carrot Cake, Why Do you do this to yourself?" He asks.
"It hurts Jonny, it hurts a lot" I tell him. He sighs and kisses my forehead.
"I know it does Carrot, but please, don't hurt yourself like this." He pleads. I sigh and get down.
"Alright" i tell him.

$&$&$&$&$
       I go inside and pull my sweater down in attempt to cover my knuckles. I'm fine, I'm fine. I open my locker and put my books away. I see gold out of the corner of my eye. Jace. I see him, he was still gorgeous, but he looked a little tiered. I tugged more at my sleeve not wanting him to know how much he affects me even though he probably already knows.

JACE POV
     I start walking to my first class early. Then I see Clary. She has a red sweater with red converse and black leggings. Her hair made up into a bun that is held up with a pencil. She looks beautiful. She straightens her glasses meaning she's nervous. Then i see the bandages. My heart squeezes painfully. She got hurt, physically and emotionally, both probably your fault. I missed her. I missed her strawberry scent, I missed her amazingly adorable smile, I miss her kisses, her hugs, her warmth, her voice, her sense of humor, her vibrant and happy green eyes, Her laugh, her 'I love you' s , i missed Clary. So much.

STEPHEN'S POV (Not expecting that...where you?)
     I was sitting on the couch working on my computer. My mother was making a dress. Well, she already had the dress in her head. It was turning out beautifully....like always. Mom always name's her dresses. "whats the name?"I ask.
    "La venganca de Amore" She says. I close the laptop and give her a sideways glare. 'La Venganca de Amore' Means the revenge of Amore. amore can be a name....or translated in latin to love.
    "Seriously mom?"
    "Yes seriously! And you know what? i am not leaving this household until this is all fixed! this is insane Stephan! it's 2018! we shouldn't have these...Romeo and Juliet things happening!" my mother says.
      "Mom....Celine isn't going to change her mind" I tell her rubbing my eyes.
       "....I seriously can't belive this.....I would have never done this to you nor your brother.....ever. I would have let you date Amatis Garroway if that would make you happy" My mom says. My eyes widen in surprise and my eyebrows go up.
       "Seriously?" Amatis Garroway is the daughter of my mom's rival in buisness.  They hate each other.
        "If that made you happy....then yes! of course!" She says. "But Celine isn't letting Jace date someone because of a petty grudge she has against her mother!"She says. Mom looks down pinching the bridge of her nose as she sighs in exasperation. "Son, you need to get your wife under control" My mother says as she leaves the room.