Part 60: The Finale Goodbye

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

I wanted this Chapter to be a surprise.....so here it is....i also didn't want to catch you in school, (btw i wrote this a few days ago so... yeah..) anyways....here it is!

A/N: Oh, this is so sad....I'm about to cry, but I won't....I'll give my speech later....so now...just read the last chapter of NeRds.... Oh! wait! do me one last favour! please play the music while reading and replay if needed....ok, thats it....

Clary POV

This was it. Jace was taking me to the air port. Where we would go to different states. We were going to be a whole country away. But we could make this work. He was going to Silicon Valley in California and I was going Baltimore, Maryland in DC. I can still remember when he promised me to be loyal to me.

<3<3<3

We were both lying in his bed, I had confessed to how afraid I was he would cheat on me like Sebastian had. Instead of freaking out and telling me how I wasn't trusting him enough. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then he put it above his chest. Then he said.
"I, Jace Herondale, With your hand on my heart, I swear that I will always be loyal to you" he tells me. I smile at him and kiss him happily.

</3 </3 </3

I can also remember when he came back from California.

<3<3<3

I saw gold and my heart jumped. I looked over and waited for the people to clear out. I saw him, I screamed and ran up to him. I jumped on him and he held me. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and my legs around his waist. I pecked his lips. "Did you miss me?" Jace asks me. I bite my lip and nod as I put my head on his chest.

</3 </3 </3

And when I stood up for him.

<3 <3 <3
. "What the hell are you doing?!" i asked.
"We where-" I cut them off.
"You know what i don't care! Get out" i say. they all look at me incredulously. "NOW" I say in a serious voice. they all walk/run away. I can scare the crap out of those guys. I picked up the crushed glasses as Jace picked up the books. "Hey, sorry about that" I say embarrassed i even know them.
"it's ok," He says as he grabs another pair of glasses from his bag and gingerly puts them on. He's so cute. "I'm kinda used to it....." We stay quiet for a minute but it feels like hours. "Well it's nice to meet you..." He asks my name. Angel, is it creepy i know his name but he doesn't know mine?
"Clary" I say.

"Clary" he says. My heart Jumps at how he says my name. "i'll see you around" He says then starts walking backwards and he tips an empty trashcan over. He fumbles and picks it up. I can't help giggiling at his awkwardness. I grab my sketchbook and go back to sketching.

</3 </3 </3

And when he saved me from Sebastian.

<3 <3 <3

"What did you say, you worthless piece of garbage!" Sebastian says.

"Ow, Seb stop, you're hurting me" I say as I try to pull away from him.

"Oh, am I hurting you" He says and grips harder. Tears fall down my cheeks. I try to push him away. Then I kick him where it hurts and push him off. He releases my wrist in pain and I hit him.

"This is why I dumped you, you Abusing Asshole" I tell him. Sebastian then tries to choke me. Strong arms pick me up off the ground out of Sebastian reach.

"Hey, hey" A familiar voice says that makes me feel safe. "Stop" He tells Sebastian.

</3 </3 </3

And when we were in the William Vale.

<3<3<3

I see Jace. He had gray sweat pants on. And he was shirtless. I bite my lip and go inside. I look at him and he looks at me. I walk and slide onto the bed next to him. I take off the robe and throw it on the floor. He looks at me. He kisses my lips. I roll us over and straddle his hips. He starts pulling my tank top off.
"Is this ok?" He asks. I nod.
"Yeah" I say. He rolls us over making him be on top.
"Are you sure about this?" He asks.
"Yes...I am" I tell him truthfully.
"Have you done this before?" He asks kissing my neck. I shake my head.
"No" I say. "You?" I ask nervously.
"No" He says. I grin and flip him over.
"Good" I tell him.

#$%#$%#$%#$%#$%#$%#$%

I was in pure bliss. Hugging Jace as he stroaked my hair carefully. I lean into Jace's chest. And we stay like this, for what feels like forever.

</3 </3 </3

We had gotten through security now. We were in opposite ends of the air port, so we had to say good bye now. I look at him and he looks at me. I bite my lip to keep my self from crying and whimpering. Finally I let them both out. I jump into Jace's arms and he hugs me tightly. "I...I d-don't want t-to l-l-l-leave you" I cry.
"Me neither Clare....Me neither" I can hear he is trying not to cry. "But we will make this work" Jace says. I look at him and bite my lip.
"Call me when you get there...ok? I don't care how late or early it is....call me" I tell him. He nods.
"Goodbye Clary."He says. I bite my lip.
"Goodbye Jace" I respond. I start leaving, I was about 10 feet away from Jace. I turned around and ran up to him. I kissed him, clawing at his hair. He pushed my waist towards him and kissed me passionately. Then he pulls away. He kisses my forehead.
"I love you" Jace says.
"I love you too" I respond. We both turn away and leave to our separate gates. We will be away from each other, a whole country away, but we've had an abusing ex boyfriend, a criminal, a whole football team, a California girl and a mother stand in our way from being happy together, a country won't do crap, except bring us closer together. Because Love doesn't die.

A/N: that's it.....ahhh I'm gonna cry...omg....ok so thank you so much for reading all of this....but this is the end of NeRds.....I want to thank a few readers (and by that I mean three) who have commented, voted and supported this series. And those readers are.

Panda444444
MackenzieTaylor568
looveclace

Thank you so much for supporting NeRds! And now.....this is the final good bye.

Good bye

-BellaSH13