The Only Way

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I was lying with Jace on the grass. Well, I was kissing Jace while straddling his hips. My fingers intertwined with his hair. His hands were on my waist. He started trailing kisses down my neck. "Jace" I moaned slightly he hummed in reply. "We're in a family friendly park" I gasped. Jace groaned and pulled away.
"Fine" He said. I giggled and straightened his glasses. He snorted and straightened mine. We both burst out laughing. I pat his golden hair down and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled at him. "I love you Clary" My eyes widen.
"I-uh-I-ummmm......ditto" I say as I get off his lap.
"Ditto?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Seriously?" He asks again, he sighs and shakes his head he starts grabbing his backpack.
"Wai-wait"
"No it's fine, I'm gonna go" He tells me and starts walking away. I grab my messanger bag and run to catch up with him. But it's too late, he already zoomed off in his Ferrari. I sigh, now I have to walk home.
$&$&$&$&$&

The elevator dings indicating the elevator door open. I walk in and see My mother, Father and brother talking to a woman with black hair and a man with brown hair. A boy with brown hair. "Oh Aria, it really is nice to see you again" My mother says.
"Um, mom" I say as I drop my messenger bag and kick it so it's next to the elevator. "What's going on?" I ask.

???POV
A girl with red hair and vibrant green eyes walks out of the elevator. She had black glasses and white and black stripped crop top with a baggy brown sweater and blue jeans. Her hair in two braids.

 Her hair in two braids

CLARY POV
"Clary....these are the Bradley's" My mother says. "This is Josh Bradley, his wife Aria Bradley and Their son Blake Bradley." My mom says. The boy, Blake, he was cute, but definitely not as cute as Jace. Jace. I need to talk to him.
"Hey" I say as I sit down on the couch. "Umm Mo—."
"Clary, as you know, the Bradley's and the Valentines Chocolate buisness have been.....clashing" My father says, Right the Bradley's are the Valentines rival in buisness. That confused me even more. Why are the Bradley's here?
"We wanted to...make the companies come together" Mr. Bradley said. My heart stopped, there are few ways for companies to come together.....more like only three.

1.handing off companies/selling them (i doubt the Bradley's want to lose their company)
2.forming one company which takes years and loads of paper work and money and usually makes people broke (probably not a smart thing to do)
3. Having someone to have both companies when both company owners die. Like marrying off your children.
I clear my throat. "So what does that m-mean?" I ask.
"Well, honey, John is already engaged....an-and the Bradley's only have a son...." My mother trails off. My breathing starts to get faster. My heart beat going at 100,000,000,000 beats per second. I stand up and run to the elevator. I stab the button, I get in and hit the lobby floor, the doors close before anyone gets to the elevator to stop me. I fall down to the corner sobbing. How am I going to get out of this? What am I going to do?What is Jace going to think?