No matter what

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
    I have been in this cell, rotting away for angel knows how long. Just lying on the floor, numb. I probably looked dead. Everyday i would have someone come in and gove me food, but i didn't eat, not because it was probably poisoned.....but because....i can't, i want Jace back.... I just want him back.

JACE POV
    It's been days, she is still lying in the same position, not moving. She wasn't eating, we only get one meal per day, so i've been giving my food to her, but she isn't eating, and it's killing me, in both ways. Physically and Menatally. I have accepted one of the plates, and every bite was filles with guilt. I kept tugging on the rope at my wrist, it looked like it was about to break. Then it finally snapped. Hope came back to me. I was about to untie the other knots, but Jonathan came in. So i froze my hand. "Enjoying the view?" He asks. I keep my mouth shut. He laughs. "Well don't get too comfortable.....we'll be moving her to a nicer room, giving her new clothes.......you know....she has been just lying there.....so...we'll give her some things to......exercise with" he grins and i try my hardest to hold my tounge. I bite down hard on my tounge and my inner cheeks. He then walks out of the room. I quickly start untieing the knots. I grab a bat they have, just incase i escape .....Ha, the irony! I wait for someone to come in. Then i slowly open the door. No one is here. they're getting things for clary! I start panicking. I go to the next door and swing it open. Clary is lying on the floor. I run to her I grab her head gently and put it on my lap. "Clary....It's me.....we need to go!"
    "Jace? am i dead?" She asks as she gets up and looks at me. I shake my head.
     "No, we're alive...which means we have to get the hell out of -" She kisses me. She kisses me like she never has before.
      "I love you" She whispers.
       "I love you too" I whisper back, wishing to stay like this forever. "But we need to leave.....now" We both stand up. I grab the bat and we run outside. We look to our right and see Simon down the hall. We run up to him before he can leave, He's about to yell but i swing the bat hitting him in the head as hard as i can, he drops to the floor, his head gushing with blood.
     "Home run" Clary says kissing my cheek.
      "Thanks...now lets go" I tell her, and we keep running down the hall, each step we take is a step closer to freedom...Yes it sounds cheesy.....but hey, you try being locked up for angel knows how long, seeing the love of your life think you're dead. Well one things for sure. Me and Clary don't have a normal relationship. But hey, Normal is overrated anyway.

A/N: And that Concludes the first....part? season? book? whatever.....of NeRds....meaning i am taking a break...(Not like cinderclary) I'll be back with another chapter.....the 19th... Ok thats it....Oh and the second part is inside this book......well....see you the 19th! But hey....here is a question you can deal with all week

do they even make it?

Or does someone (for real this time) get killed?

well....you'll find out in a week!

bye!