Juvie and Prison

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV
I was lost in my own thoughts until a touch on my shoulder brought me back. I looked towards the source of the touch and saw a man with silver hair and kind stony black eyes.

JOCELYN POV
I stormed into the hospital with Val at my side. We ran up despreatley to the reception counter. "Clarissa Morgenstern" I said. The young girl typed on the computer, her face bored.
"She's under surgery" she said slowly. My heart dropped. What happened to my baby girl? Tears dropped. I leaned into Valentine and he hugged me back. (A/N: Ok so i made Valentine good in this story because i am sick of evil Valentine, so i'm gonna make him TRY and make it up to you for trying to sink our ship!(Clace) Ok thats it)
"It's ok, It's ok" He cooed. He walked me to the chairs in the waiting room and sat me down. I stopped crying and bit my lip. Dark thoughts clouding my head. "She's going to be fine" Val says as he rubs my back. A blonde boy came rushing in.

"Clarissa Morgenstern.....Where can i find her?!" He ask despreatley.I perk up and keep looking at the blonde boy, so does Val. The nurse slowly and boredly looks over his shoulder at us.
"She's in surgery," She says keeping a straight face. "Are you even family?" she asks him raising an eyebrow.
"No, I'm her boyfriend!" he says. My eyes widen. Boyfriend? boyfriend, boyfriend. It's such a weird word.
"mmmm" The nurse hums. "even if she wasn't in surgery, only family can see her" She says and looks back at her computer. she looks back up at the boy. "Have a nice day" she says coldly. The boy grumbles and goes sit down on a chair. Val starts to stand up. I grab his arm.
"Val," I say warningly. He frowns down at me. "Valentine, don't you dare" I say.
"I just want to talk to him," He says. He then walks up to the boy. I hide my face in my hands. Well this is a disaster waiting to happen.

TOBIAS POV
"So you think you deserve to be with......Clary?" I ask. They nod. "Yet you stabbed her and probably killed her" I clarify raising an eye brow.
"It was an accident, i wanted to stab Jace" Jonathan says.
"So you admit to the attempt stab?" I clarify. He nods. "Jonathan, you have been Charged numurous times......This would be your 50th time in Juvie" I say. "The charges are up, You are practically saying you're guilty, this time you wouldn't be sentenced to Juvie, but life in prison" I say. "The government has given you many chances, mostly because of your father, but this time it won't work. If this girl dies, this would be your 23rd 'accidental' kill." I tell him. I shake my head. "Your chances are up, boy" I say. "Al, we're done" Al Grabs him and puts him in his temporary cell. Uriah comes back in with Sebastian. "Sebastian, your crimes are also big, but this is the first time, you have been In court, you will probably get a year or two in Juvie" His eyes widen.
"What?!" He asks. I nod.
"Hey, It could be worse" I say.