De Vil The Devil

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
It has been two months since Jace and I first kissed. Now we were happily dating. We were in the honeymoon stage but we were happy. We are happy. I started to relax more around him. So, today I did something I would have never done. I put my glasses back on. Yes, Clarissa Fray wears glasses, well I used to. I got bullied in my old elementary so my mom let me wear contacts. But I thought I would try them again. I wasn't wearing my usual preppy outfit either, I was wearing a more casual and laid back outfit. Izzy has been putting her distance from me, she tried to tell me to dump Jace, of course I said no. I was at my locker grabbing my calculus books. I had also gotten amazingly good in calculus and science thanks to Jace. I bite my lip thinking about him. I feel strong arms on my waist. I smile and turn expecting Jace. I gasp and crash into the locker. A cold laugh comes from the guy I most hated. Jonathan D͙e͙ vil. He has been suspended non stop, he even got time in Juvie. I straighten my glasses and look at him, my back pressed tightly against the locker. "Aw, has our little celebrity turned into our little nerd? He asks tapping my nose. I straighten my glasses again, a nervous habit I used to have when I wore glasses.
"I need to go" I mummble and try to walk away. Jonathan holds me.
"Watch your back Fray" He snarls. I gulp and keep walking. I walk into the library and sit down. I straighten my glasses again and grab the biggest calculus book in the library. I didn't tell Jace about this. I wanted to impress him. I don't think the librarian even knows this book is here. This is extremely advanced calculus. I keep reading the text book and start to get the complex phrases and numbers and equations. The bell rings and I run to my calculus class. I sit down and straighten my glasses. I feel Jace's eyes on me.
"What?" I ask mumbling.
"You wear glasses?" He asks. I nod.
"Since I was born, do you like them?" I ask him biting my lip. He smiles and quickly kisses my cheek.
"You look adorable" He says. The teacher comes in and starts the lesson.

???

It's only third period yet word spread that Jonathan was back and that he wanted some girl. All the girls were out of their brains nervous, because even if you were the sluttiest slut in the world, You do not want to mess with Jonathan. A bunch of girls started buying pepper spray from a girl named Dru, Dru was the most nervous girl in school and she brought 5packs of pepper spray every day. (A/N:This probably doesn't make sense, but eh, who cares) I was walking down the hall. I saw Jonathan at school the end of the hall. I turn around and try to walk away. "Clary" he yells. I stop. Well, so much for trying to avoid him.