Sweet

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV

I was sitting down next to my locker doodling in my notebook waiting for free period to be over. Somehow i was part of the popular group. The popular group wasn't heaven and amazingness as everyone thinks. It's actually filled with Jerks and sluts. Except me, Izzy and Simon.Alec went to collage with his boyfriend Magnus, or as I like to call him, Mag's. Alec had a friend who was a nerd. His name is Jace. He's cute. Ok he is gorgeously hot and amazing and i seriously don't know how he's a nerd. And i might have a tiny crush on him. But he's smart, and i'm not.He's gorgeous, Angel i'm not even pretty. I was so concentrated in my daydream i didn't even notice the taunting. I scooted closer to the corner and turned my head to see Jace. He had about 20 guys surrounding him. All of course from the popular group. They kept taunting him and threw his books to the floor, they also messed up his hair. They grabbed his glasses and threw them to the floor and broke them. I had had enough. I walked up to them and tried to get their attention. Nothing worked. Angrily i slammed my stetch book on the floor creating a loud Bang. They finally looked at me. "What the hell are you doing?!" i asked.
"We were-" I cut them off.
"You know what i don't care! Get out" i say. they all look at me incredulously. "NOW" I say in a serious voice. They all walk/run away. I can scare the crap out of those guys. I picked up the crushed glasses as Jace picked up the books. "Hey, sorry about that" I say embarrassed i even know them.
"it's ok," He says as he grabs another pair of glasses from his bag and gingerly puts them on. He's so cute. "I'm kinda used to it....." We stay quiet for a minute but it feels like hours. "Well it's nice to meet you..." He asks my name. Angel, is it creepy i know his name but he doesn't know mine?
"Clary" I say.
"Clary" he says. My heart Jumps at how he says my name. "i'll see you around" He says then starts walking backwards and he tips an empty trashcan over. He fumbles and picks it up. I can't help giggiling at his awkwardness. I grab my sketchbook and go back to sketching.

Jace POV

Angel,I'm so stupid. I was about to say. 'it's nice to meet you clary' then i remembered we never met. Then i tipped the trashcan and she laughed at me. Great job Jace, making your crush think you're an idiot. I sigh and walk to the library trying to get that little redhead out of my head. It doesn't work. She was just so amazing. and those big vibrant green eyes didn't help me stop thinking of her. Angel i even liked her giggle, even though she was laughing at me. Well....I'm screwed.