Confusion PT2

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
a/N: I am uploading this early because
Panda444444 made an amazing Chapter. Keep making chapters with FEELS!
JACE POV
I was in the library. It was lunch. But i didn't want to eat. I always felt full, and any food disgusted me. Even if i didn't eat at all. I have lost a lot of weight. But i didn't care.

I sigh and keep reading. "Ahem" a voice clear it's throat. I look up and see Vice president of student council. Holly Hills.

"Yes?" i ask tierdly

"Yes?" i ask tierdly. Holly always wanted to get my attention.
"I have something you really want to see" she says as she waves the picture in front of my face as if it were bait for a dog. then she abruptly took it as if i would bite it. Then she puts it on the desk infront of me. "Turns out your little Angel moved on quicker than you would expect" She says. I look at the picture and i break.
"This Changes nothing Holly" i tell her. She shrugs lightly.
"Suit yourself" she says and walks away. Then i actually break. Grandma warned me this would happen, and it did. why do you care? you broke up with her! you should be happy she moved on. The photo showed Clary and some guy together. Close together. I stood up and walked. I knew exactly were i was going, i just didn't know why. Or what i was going to say.

CLARY POV
I was leaning against my locker listening to music. I had a fishtail braid, with high wasted jean shorts and a white tight crop top with a jean jacket. Popular Clary was back. I sigh and keep sketching. Then i see Jace. I look up and my heart flutters then drops. He was a disaster. but he was Jace. Jace. I gulp and take off my earphones. "Yes?" I ask. He shoves a picture at me. It was of the guy i bumped into. And it looked as if i was about to kiss him.
"Oh.....Jace.....this is taken out of context.....i just bumped into the guy" i tell him. Realization crosses him. He starts to turn to walk away but i grip his hand. "Why do you even care?" I ask as rage passes through me. "You broke up with me......" i tell him. "So why do you..." he inturupts me.
"Because i still love you" he blurts out. His words hit me like a tidal wave. "I still love you...but i can't even talk to you.....Or look at you!" He says. "and it is....Killing me to see you every goddammed day and not being able to even look at you.....And this" He says as he grabs the picture from my hands. "you moving on.....even if it's selfish....it kills me" he says looking into my eyes. I noticed he had me pushed up against my locker his hand right from my head.he was leaned in close.
"I Love you too Jace" I tell him. Then i slither my hands around his neck. "And i also cam't bear the thought of you moving on." Then I kiss him. He pushes me up against the locker and kisses me harder. With all the desperation he had. And i kissed him back just as hard.