Prom

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

A/N: Ok....first....the song is in spanish...second play it when I say....third this is an amazing song....and the beat is amazing.

CLARY POV
     I have been trying on dresses for hours. I looked around for a dress. I saw a dress accross the store. It was beautiful. I ran up to it. It was the last one. I went to it and grabbed it. But of course....like luck would have it. Someone else had also grabbed the dress at the same time. The girl smiled at the dress not noticing my grip on it. "OMG" the girl said in the Valliest accent there is. "Girls! We've been here for what? 5 seconds and i already found the best dress ever!" She says. Then I notice who it is. Britney. She then notices my grip. She pulls the dress towards her. "Hey! i had this first!" She says annoyed.
     "Actually i had it first....." I explain. She glares at me.

    "Give it back!" She says angrily.  I frown.

     "No!" I say angrily. She yanks the dress away from me. There was a bunch of teen girls here since it was prom month, buying dresses and things like that. A mob of girls started running towards a beautiful dress running over Britney shamelessly. I smile and grab the dress I go to the cash register and pay for it. I go to a shoe shop and start to see what shoes would go with the dress. I really don't want to wear heels. But the only flats were brown. So I pick out these 

 I pay for them and leave

 I pay for them and leave. I try them on and they fit perfectly. I sigh and put on my jeans and t-shirt. I put on my glasses and walk out of the penthouse. 

#$#$#$#$#$#$###$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

       I am freaking out. I have one hour. ONE HOUR and I haven't even showered. I was doing home work and got carried away. I run upstairs and rip my clothes off I shower quickly and dry myself. I start putting on my clothes and shoes. I bite my lip. 20 minutes. I walk out and look down the railing. "Mom, can you do my hair?" I ask. She doesn't even look up from her book, she had a huge belly. 

    "Oh sorry, I'm busy" She says. I just look at her. 

    "Ok," I mumble. I wasn't lying to Jace when I said I destroyed my relationship with my parents. I brush it off and start brushing my hair. Izzy taught me some tricks on hair.

   It actually turned out really great. 

       I smile and put on some make up and my contacts

       I smile and put on some make up and my contacts. I know Jace liked glasses, but we agreed on contacts for prom. I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs, barley getting noticed by my parents. "Um, I'm gonna go now" I say as I walk towards the elevator.

    "Ok" My mother says. "Be back before....actually I don't care" She says. I press my lips against each other. 

    "Thanks......" I say. I go into the elevator. No! Don't cry! not only will you ruin your make up but she's not worth it...even though she's your mother.......But, she didn't even say goodbye, or take a million pictures of me.....She didn't even help me with my hair! I shake it off, I'm not going to let something like this ruin my night with Jace. I put on a smile and walk out of the elevator into the lobby. 

   "Wow! Who won a golden ticket and made you willy Wonka?" He asks. I laugh at Jerry's stupid joke. He smiles. 

   "I have to go Jerry, I'll see you later" I say. Jerry walks up to me and grabs my wrist. I look at him. 

   "Wait, clary, I want to do something before you go" He says. I look at him curiously. He takes a deep breath. Then he pulls me in and kisses me. I frown. He keeps kissing me. I push him off me and rub my mouth with the back of my hand.

     "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I ask him. 

    "Clary i-" I interrupt him.

   "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!" I yell at him. I press the back of my hand onto my forehead and take a deep breath. I just walk away. This has been stressful. I see Jace pull over with his car. I smile and jump in.  

   "Hey" Jace says smiling. His smile makes all my problems disappear. I just forget them, they all just pop out of existence. 

   "Hey" I grin kissing his smile. He then stretches his smile to a grin. He then drives off towards school. We arrive at prom It looked amazing! Everything just looked perfect. Everyone was happy and dancing. 

   "You wanna do the corniest most stereo typical thing ever....and dance?" Jace asks.

   "I am...terrible at dancing....but, prom might be an exception to me not wanting to embarrass myself" I tell him. He grins and pulls me to the dance floor. I bite my lip and we dance.

   "You know what would be crazy?" Jace asks. I nod at him.

    "What?" I ask.

   "If we were voted prom royalty" He grins. I laugh. 

   "Yeah...two NeRds getting voted prom royalty" I smirk. Then all of a sudden Perfect by Ed Sheeran starts playing. 

     Jace pulls me close to him and starts slow dancing with me.

I found the love

for me

darling just dive right in

follow my lead

I found a girl

beautiful and sweet

Well I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

    "It's amazing how much this song reminds me of you" Jace says. I giggle at his corniness. "I'm serious" He says. He then spins me around. 

    "Oh really?" I ask. "even the part where........" I trail off waiting for the song lyrics. "To carry more than just my secrets , to carry love, to carry children of our own" I say at the same time Ed Sheeran sings them.

    A/N:Ok stop playing Ed Sheehan and play the song on the top!

"Eventually.....yes" Jace says. as he pulls me closer to him. I blush and look at him in surprise. "What? Was I not supposed to say that?" Jace asks nervously. 

   "Uh, no you can say what you want" I tell him.  "I just....never thought someone would feel that way about me." I tell him honestly. 

   "Why?" He asks.

  "Because....I was just...always told that in California.....and I believed it" I tell him. 

 "Well, they're wrong....because I want to Clary, I want to eventually get married to you, have a family, grow old with you.....and.....die with you" Jace says.My heart flutters at his words. I put my hand on his cheek. 

   "How the hell did I get so lucky?" I ask him as he leans into my touch. 

   "No Clary, you didn't get lucky.....I did. Having you...with me....right now, It's amazing....It's the best thing to ever happen to me." He says.

   "I love you Jace Herondale" I tell him.

   "I love you, Clarissa Morgenstern" He leans down and kisses my lips. I can almost feel the fireworks as he kisses me.