Why Does It Hurt So Bad?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
     I sigh, i haven't left my bed since friday night. Why does it hurt so bad? Why couldn't Jace tell me he wanted to break up with me and not just leave me alone to figure it out? Why did i say i loved him? He bolted after i said that. I get up and put on some clothes and my glasses, probably looking like trash but not caring.

     I had painted very dark paintings recently, I grabbed my easel and paints and brushes and went to Central Park

I had painted very dark paintings recently, I grabbed my easel and paints and brushes and went to Central Park. I started painting. I put all my pain and heart break into it.

That's how I felt

That's how I felt. I kept painting details into the heart and ocean. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I glance at who it is and see Gold. I look back. "Jace?" I ask. "What are you doing here?" I ask. I wanted to cry and scream at the same time.
"Clary,i-I-I" He looks like he's having a war inside himself. Then his lips crash on to mine. My paint brush drops to the ground. I pull away from him, my cheeks stained with tears.
"Please Jace, don't" I say. I look down my hair covering my face. My nails digging into my palms. My teeth digging into my bottom lip. "If you ever cared about me, please find it in your heart not to toy with me" I say.
"I'm not toying Clary" He says.He then tells me all about Simon. I believe him. I remember Clark Jones used to be a nerd, he had a girlfriend, when he got popular she got dumped, the girl ended up overdosed. "I-I....I should have said this before Clary, you told me you were falling in love with me." He says. I nod,
"I know you probably don't feel the same way-.."he interrupts me.
"I already fell Clary." I look at him and sniff.
"What?"
"I fell fast and hard, when I first laid eyes on you in second grade, I just never thought you would feel the same way....and when you did, I-i don't know." he says.
"I am in love with you Jace"
"I have been in love with you ever since second grade"He says. I kiss him passionately.

$&@$&@$&@$&
It was slow, but we had slowly gotten back together, Simon couldn't complain because he never said Jace couldn't get back together with me after. Jace had gone back to his adorable nerdy self. I was also my nerdy, geeky,artsy self, people actually liked me like that. Izzy broke up with Simon when she found out what happened. Me and Jace were perfect, I passed my final exam with an excellent grade. Now it was summer vacation. Next month we were going to be seniors. Aline had came out of being lesbian and now, we were cool. Finally life has gotten easier. Me and Jace were lying on the grass looking at clouds. Life was perfect.