It's Over

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV

I had to tell her. I have to. She deserves that much. But i can't. It hurts so much. I can't let this girl go. I love her.... So much. I breathe in deeply. "Clary, I.....uh....Clary i'm sorry but...it's over" i tell her almost wincing as i said the last two words.
"Oh.....Yeah..I um...I kinda expected that...i just...i thought....I just thought, there was a 10% chance for us to....be ok.....but i guess it was the other 90% that won.......I'm just gonna go" She says as she notices her adorable babbling. She shoves her hands into her pockets and leaves. I watch her leave, and I wonder how things would have gone if my mom liked her. Maybe we would have finished collage, then we would've probably gotten our first apartment together. I smile at the thought. Then I would've proposed to her, maybe in Central Park. I smile wider at the thought. Then we would've gotten married. We would've gone on our honeymoon, probably in Hawaii, or in Paris, or London, or Italy. Or maybe in all of them. We would've come back and gotten a bigger House, then maybe, we could've started our own family, have some kids. The smile keeps getting wider until the end. Then it disappears as I notice it's never going to happen. We are never getting an apartment, I am never going to propose to her in Central Park, we are never getting married, never going on a honey to Hawaii nor Paris nor London nor Italy no where, we will NEVER get a bigger house and we will NEVER EVER get any children. Because she isn't my girlfriend any more. Yet she is still my everything.

$&$&$&$&

     I walk inside the house and throw my backpack into the couch. I go into the kitchen and see my grandma and Dad having some tea.My Dad never liked coffee. My grandma wouldn't let him have any since our family is originally from England. "Jace....What happened?" Grandma Asks.
     "Clary and I broke up" I tell her.
      "Celine must've scared her" My Dad says as he takes another sip from his tea.
       "No, no,I broke up with her" I tell him. My dad literally spits his tea out and my mother drops the plate she was drying. Maids rush in to clean.
       "Why would you do that?!" Grandma asks. The maids rush out to leave us in our conversation.
       "Yeah, why would you do that!?" My Dad asks.
       "Because I asked him to" My mother says as she comes in from behind him.
        "Have you gone mad?!" My grandmother asks annoyed. My dad was looking at my mom in disbelief.  "How could you do this to your own son?!" She asks in disbelief. "You have no right to tell him to break up with Clary"
           "I have every right! He is my son!" My mother says in a loud voice, not yet screaming.
            "Son or Not, you have no right to take away something that was worth everything to him just because of your selfish past reasons" My mother says banging her hand on the bar. 
             "I am not being selfish! I am protecting him from her!" My mom argues.
              "I would understand if Clary was some high drunk teenager that has no future. But she is an amazing young lady with an amazingly bright future! She is smart,kind,polite and is in love with your son!"
             "I don't approve of this girl!" My mother says. "And if you get close to that girl don't even bother coming home!" She tells me. My heart squeezes. She leaves. I look at my grandma and my dad looking at her leave with disbelief in their faces. And I think my grandmother has some disgust in her facial expression.