FIGHTS

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV

Prom was amazing. Jace and I won Prom King and Queen. I know it's crazy weird but it actually happened. Jace dropped me off at home. "Thank you for tonight" I tell him happily. "It was...." I laugh lightly. "Amazing" I finish. Jace smiles at me.

"No problem.....Hey, are we still on for tomorrow?" He asks. I grin.

"Of course" I say and kiss his cheek. I back away and Jace leaves. I keep smiling like an idiot. I push the elevators button. I walk in and lean on the elevators wall. My curfew for school nights is 9:00, My curfew for parties is 11:40 it's 1:00 in the morning The elevators door open and I walk in and see my parents watching tv in the couch. "I'm home" I say, they still don't even look at me. "It's one in the morning" I say.

"Oh wow, really?" My mother asks. "We've been up for so long, we should go to bed Honey, It probably isn't healthy for the baby" My mom says to my dad. My dad helps my mom up. her hand falls to her stomach. My mom starts walking towards the stairs .

"I won Prom Queen" I say.

"Ok" Mom says, she says it as if I asked her if I could eat a sandwich.

"Mom...Are you ok?" I ask.

"Oh I'm fine, actually I'm perfect" My mother says as she smiles coldly at me. "It really is amazing to know that I can start over" She says looking down at her stomach. "I can start over and have someone who actually loves me....and will love me unconditionally..."She says coldly. My Dad is just looking at me and then back at her. His face saying I'm sorry...I don't know what got into her. "You know Clary, I always thought you were perfect" My mom says. "The perfect daughter" She says. I grab myself, trying to hold myself up and be strong.Bracing myself for what comes next. "But now you're just a disgrace" She says coldly. I would've expected anything...but not this.

"Jocelyn!" my dad exclaims at her. I feel tears starting to fall. Rage was. overcoming me.

"Well at least I'm not some quick slut who kisses her best friends boyfriend!" I yell angrily.

"Clarissa!" My dad says angrily.

"It takes one to know one" My mother says.

"Jocelyn...you're acting childish!" My father says.

"I am not a slut!" I yell at her.

"Clarissa....That's enough" My father says.

"I wish you were never born" My mother says. That hurt me. I know it's stupid...but it did, it really hurt me. My mom picked up on this.

"Jocelyn, stop!" My father says.

"I should've just gotten that abortion....It would've been better for all of us." My mother says caressing her stomach. More tears fall down. It's stupid this is hurting me so much.

"Jocelyn you don't mean that!" My father says.

"Don't I?" My mother asks him.

"If she wasn't born you could have ended business school, we would be wealthier....We would've had a child that actually loved us and we loved back not like this disgrace!" I was crying uncontrollably now. Nothing hurts more than your own mother saying this to you.

"Jocelyn" My father says again.

"Or maybe if you just didn't wake up from that coma.....If that boy, Jonathan De vil actually killed you" My mom says. My heart was heavy. My mouth wide open with surprise.

"How could you say this to me?" I ask her.

"Because you are a disgrace Clarissa! I do regret everything we ever did for you...we tried to give you a chance..but that was foolish of us...we should have never given you a chance! Aborted you! Given you up for adoption! Anything....but keeping you was the worst mistake I ever made!" She says. I fall to the floor crying. My mother goes up the stairs glaring at me. My father kneels down next to me.

"Clarissa, don't listen to her, it's just hormones, I promise you she doesn't mean anything she is saying." My dad says.

"I hope you're right dad...I hope you're right" I tell him. He strokes my back softly as I fall asleep on the floor.

A/N: sorry This chapter is shorter than the others...I just have everything planned out except this chapter....