Can't take it

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
    Jonathan came in, he was grinning. I had been awake for an hour, staring at Clary. She was chained to the wall, still onconcious. I glared at Jonathan. "What do you want?" i ask him.
"Oh...me? i just came to enjoy the show" He says shrugging innocently. Then he grins, "please....carry on staring at your girlfriend" I glare at him and look, not for him, but because i hadn't seen her since the party....and i missed her. Simon comes into the room. She wakes up and gets a bucket of water thrown on her, she gasps and i bite my lip. It's just water....just water.  She glares at simon, simon smiles.
   "Awww, sleeping beauty is awake" He says hapily making Clary glare at him.
    "Let me go Ratface" I smiled internally at the nickname she got from me.
     "Hey, thats what i told your boyfriend before i killed him!" he says smiling. This is it, this is the moment i can finally know if she actually still loves me. Then i see her, destroyed. What the hell is wrong with me?! i'm here.. .alive....watching the love of my life think i'm dead...and i'm just hoping she loves me?!.
    "Stop" I say firmly. "Stop it"Jonathan laughs.
      "Excuse me....did you say something?" he asks.
       "Do whatever the hell you want with me......  You can break my soul, hurt me, kill me....but for the love of god don't touch her!" I tell him. He grins.
       "N-no.....NO YOU DIDN'T!" she yells. I look back at Clary. She was crushed.
         "Oh but I did....right now he is as dead as that rat" Simon tells her pointing to a corner where a dead rat laid.
"NO! WHY, YOU CAN'T....YOU CAN'T" She yells despreatley.
"I can...and I did" Simon says grinning. She choak out tears. And i can barley hold mine in
"NO PLEASE....please"She begs, wishing this wasn't real.
"You want me to drag in his body princess?!" He asks as he grips Clary's throat.I can feel my lungs getting heavier.
"N-no....p-please" she wheezes out. He looks at me and grins. I snarl at him with hatred.
"Good," He says. "Oh and Clary.....would you like to hear his last words?" He asks. Clary lifts her head up looking at him with absolute hatred. I keep glaring at him. "He said he regrets ever dating you......you meant nothing to him....you never had.....he never loved you....he wanted you to know he did actually cheat on you" he says as he walks out slamming the door shut. The cuffs shatter and she falls to the ground. My heart beats faster. I wouldn't say that....ever..... I love her so much....i couldn't......
      "what.....do....you....want" I ask Jonathan, keeping my eyes on Clary.
     "I want Justice....you stole.."
     "I stole nothing......she still loves me...and i will always love her back.....no matter what" I tell him leaving him shocked.