Newtons third law of motion

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

A/N: BECAUSE I AM NICE I AM UPLOADING THIS SURPRISE CHAPTER.....GO READ THE PAST CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!

CLARY POV
"George...stop" I look at the person who told the man to stop. It's Imogene. I swallow. "for god's sake George, put the girl down" Imgoene says.
"Yeah George, put me down" I say trying to lighten up the mood, but probably failing. George puts me down.
"Celine....You can be mad at Clary's parents, but you can't judge the girl for her parents....much less have her escorted from the premises!"
"But i can.... George escort her" Celine says.
"Celine, stop being immature" i hear stephen whisper...or more like hiss at her in a low voice. George picks me back up and walks me out. i sigh and let my body flop. my red hair covering me from everything else.. including the embarrasment. i can still hear Imogene arguing with Celine. I let out a squeak when i feel cold water drop on me. I look up and notice i am outside, my family had already left, without me. Great. Then something unexpected happens. It was raining harder, you know i would think George would put me down and go back to the party, but nooo, because apperantly that's too much for Mr.King George. He throws me down the rest of the stairs. I go rolling down the stairs and land on a big puddle of mud.
"SERIOUSLY" I yell. George shrugs and goes back to the party. "OH COME ON" I yell and start getting up. A semi truck starts honking. The semi truck zooms by. And just like Newton states in his third law of motion, For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. And the opposite reaction for the semi truck passing by, is getting splashed by sewege water........great. I sigh and start walking somewhere where cabs actually stop and try to pick up people.

JACE POV
This....is a disaster. My Grandmother and mother are fighting. At least my grandmother liked Clary. My dad starts telling people the party is over, eventually the only one's left is me,dad,Jay,Grandma and Mom. I sigh and start going up to my room. I go to my room and undo my tie i throw it on the desk and flop onto the bed. I feel another weight get on the bed. i look to my left and see my dad. "Hey," He says. i frown in confusion.
"What are you doing here?" I ask. "Not to be rude.. i'm just curious" He laughs and sighs.
"I've ignored you son....neglected you for...years.. and i am truly sorry. I do want you to know though....that i love you...tell me, why do you think i don't pay attention to you son?" He asks.
"Thanks dad" I say as i roll my eyes.
"No, i'm serious" He says grinning.
"I don't know.....Because i'm nothing like you were in high school? Because Jay is more like you?" I try.
"No son, it's because you were exactly like me" He says.
"What?" I ask
"After your mother found out about jocelyn and Valentine, she fell in love with me. Valentine and his friends always used to bully me."He says. I look up at him. "I thought that you would, just give in to those jocks, that you would just be some helpless nerd, unlike me..but now, now that i see you with this beautiful girl...wh-who actually loves you....i know you are exactly like me.....exactly." he says. I smile at him.
"Yeah, well, too bad me and Clary won't last" I say. His eyes widen.