All too well

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
"I-I-I....uh I....I didn't mean that, I-I just" I had tears in my eyes. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door. Tears threatened to spill. I bit my lip to try and stop them from spilling, but they spilled anyways. My chest hurt. There was a huge lump in my throat. I am so stupid. How did this happen? how did i fall in love with this adorable nerd?He was Just supposed to be my tutor....he made me fall in love with him, and i fell hard, too hard. The worst part is he didn't even know he made me fall in love with him. He made me fall for him......all too well.

^*^*^*^
     Me and Jace were in a cafe. I was sipping my hot chocolate  while we were working on calculus. I was starting to get Calculus. I guess i always have, i was just too busy with popularity. I noticed Jace was staring at me. I looked up. "What?" I ask. "Is there something on my face?" I ask. Maybe some of the whipped cream got on my nose. Jace smiled and  whiped whipped cream off my nose.
     "yes, but that's not why i was looking at you" Jace says. "I was looking at you because you are so beautiful" I blush at his words. He laughs. "Even cuter when you're blushing....or if you have whipped cream on your nose. I blush harder. He smiles wider. I clear my throat.
     "Thanks, i....i uh....." I smile. "You also have some whipped cream" I say.
     "Where" He asks raising an eyebrow.
      "Right here" I say and kiss his lips. He smiles against my lips and kissed me back.

*^*^*^*^*
    That was one of our sweetest moments before Sebastian and Jonathan. And now i ruined things.

JACE POV
     What? How? When? Clary Like....no she loves me, I should go and comfort her, tell her i also love her, but i can't....I'm frozen, Do i love her? I do.....right? I don't want to tell her i love her for it to be a lie. I bite my lip. I need to straighten my thoughts and feelings. I get up from the bed. I grab my bag and homework. I walk out of the room. I go into my car. I take a deep breath and ride home. I did this all too well.

CLARY POV
    I sigh and try to calm myself down. He's still there, he's probably trying to find a way to tell you he loves you too.....right? I'm just being dramatic. I open the door and regret it imidieatly. He isn't here. My heart had fallen, now it shattered. Tears pooled in my eyes. They dropped and rolled down my cheeks. He didn't feel the same way. I fall to the ground crying. I fell in love with him, then he left, rig h when i said it. This was going on all too well for the real world.