Graduation

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV

    I Know my mom isn't going to show up, but it's my graduation, I have a little bit of hope. If my mom doesn't show up neither will my dad. I close the curtain and look back. I see Jace, he is talking to a girl. I straighten as I realize who it is. Holly Hills. I gulp. She is so pretty, her pretty blonde hair, her pretty brown eyes and....she's tall, super model material. "Aw, Having some insecurities Morgenstern?" I jump and look at Hannah Bord. she was also pretty. 

   "No," I lie. 

   "Well, I don't know what you think.....but I herd that Jace and Holly were hooking up." She says. I ball up my fists hard. "I mean...really, they are perfect for each other. Holly is hot, Jace is hot, They would make Hot babies....And if Jace would have children with someone not hot....like you...well, it would just ruin everything" Hannah says. I start fidgeting. I look at them. Holly was twirling her blonde hair. looking at jace, flashing her perfect teeth at him. Jace was smiling at her. I keep fidgeting. "Are you nervous Clary?" Hannah asks. I shake my head.

    "No...not at all" I say. she smiles.

   "Alright....whatever you say" She grins and walks away.Graduation passed In a blur. My parents didn't show up.  And I couldn't talk to Jace since Holly was hogging him the entire thing. Izzy was busy with her family and boyfriend. So I was left with my thoughts.

My mom didn't even come to my graduation.

We weren't even talking

The boy I risked everything for is talking to some blonde snob. 

   I Breathe in and out. I finally walk up to Jace. "Jace..." I say. He smilies at me and his eyes light up. His smile makes melt. I start smiling like an idiot. 

  "Hey Clary....I was just talking to holly." He says smiling.

 "Yes....so Jace I was wondering if you wanted to go out...with me..you know just to celebrate, as friends?" Holly asks. "Just you and me" She smiles. 

   "Actually, I'm going with Clary to celebrate" Jace says I grin at her. She frowns.

  "Oh yeah...it's totally fine" She says. Jace nods and walks away with me. I lean into his shoulder. 

    "I love you" I say. He grins. 

   "I love you too" He tells me.

$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$

    W had returned our cap and gowns a few minutes ago. I was doing my hair in the girls bathroom. an easy fishtail braid. Jace was waiting for me outside. I finally go outside looking for him. I roll my eyes as i notice him talking to Holly again. I start going up to him. But then Holly grabs his hand and drags him out. I just look at them, disapearing into the hallway surprised.

JACE POV
    I was waiting in the hallway for Clary. Holly came up to me. "Hey, I thought you were going to go celebrate with your.....friend" Holly says.
   "I am, and she's not my friend....She's my girlfriend" I correct her.
    "What eve's" She says. "Hey, uh, you wanna come meet my parents?" She asks.
     "I'm actually waiting for clary to..." She interupts me.
    "Just come on" She says smiling. She grabs my hand and drags me back to the gym where we graduated. She drags me towards two middle aged parents. "Mommy, daddy, this is Jace" Holly says.
     "Oh....Is this your boyfriend?" Holly's Mother asks.
     "Maybe" Holly says at the same time i say.
      "No" I look at her raising an eyebrow.
      "Actually, speaking about boyfriends i need to get to my girlfriend.....Goodbye" I tell them politley. I go back to the hallway and see Clary awkwardly on her phone. Some of the jocks pass by laughing at her.
      "Once a Loner always a loner" One of them says. Clary just looks down at her black screened phone worriedly. I sit down next to her.
      "Where were you?" Clary asks.
      "Holly dragged me to meet her parents" I tell her. She fumbles with her phone and puts it away.
       "Ok, are we still on for tonight?" She asks. I nod. Mom and Dad are in paris, they told me they were sorry they couldn't celebrate with me. Jay is with his friends and the staff is on vacation, so we have the house to ourselves.
        "Of course we are" I grin. She smiles and kisses me lightly. I grab her hand and walk with her to my car.

      CLARY POV
    Jace had asked the maids to prepare a romantic dinner for us before they leave. So when we. got there, thats exactly what we found. I sigh happily as I smell the vanilla scented candles. I bite my lip as Jace and I walk to the circular table in the terrace next to Jace's room I sit down and look at Jace. He grins as he looks at me. I blush. He laughs a little. We start eating the past. It was in one big bowl for us to eat from, like That night. The most important night of my life. I was So busy thinking about, That night. I didn't notice Jace and I had the same strand of spaghetti. So we ended up face to face kissing each other, like in lady and the tramp. I blush and pull away. "I thought that only happened in movies?" I ask Jace. He laughs.

    "I guess it also happens when people aren't paying attention" He says giving me a playful glare. "What are you thinking about Clare?" He asks. I blush tomato red. You really like blushing today don't you clary?! I shake my inner battle off. 

   "I was just thinking of.....that night" I whisper loud enough for him to hear me. He looks at me surprised.

   "Oh" He says. "Did you..." He trails off looking down at my stomach. I look down and then up. 

   "No, I didn't get pregnant....I was just, remembering that this was what we ordered  in Takis" I say. 

   "Oh, well, I...Um" He stutters. Then he stares right int my eyes. His eyes catching me by surprise. He grins. "You want to do what we did that night again?" He asks with so much clarity it almost scares me. Almost. I smile at him.

   "Yes" I say. And thats exactly what we did.