Reaction

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

Jace POV

<3<3<3
I was on the bench reading some random book. Wait, no correction. Trying to read. I was looking at the red head girl the whole time. She was so beautiful. And she has a boyfriend. Of Course she does, how could she not? she's so beautiful. Her boyfriend comes out of the school with a brunette. Oh no. He has a teddy bear and some chocolate he walks out of school and Clary follows hiding behind the wall to see what their doing. I walked out before they did and watched from the corner of the building. They were laughing. Sebastian threw the bear and the chocolates into the garbage can. He hopped on his motorcycle with the brunette and left. Clary had tears coming out of her eyes. I wanted to hold her and kiss the tears away telling her he wasn't worthy of her and her beauty. But I couldn't. She grabbed the bear from the trash can. She looked at it and threw it to the ground and stomped on it. Then she left. I went towards the beaten bear and picked it up. I smiled at it. To Clary it was a reminder of that asshole. But to me this is a gift from her. The bear looks cute. So I go home with it, I put it in the washer and drier and put it in my closet. It's still Clary's. I don't go collecting stuff she uses like some freak, but i do like her a lot. I close my closet door and day dream of what it would be like if I was dating Clary Fray.

<3 <3<3

"You don't deserve this, him, you don't deserve him,You deserve so much more than him." I tell her. She smiles at me and sighs as she looks back at Starbucks.
"Yeah well, sadly not everyone thinks that." She says.
"What's your address?" I ask her. She gives me her address and I drive her home. It was 7:36 now. She smiles at me.
       "Thanks, for driving me home" She says smiling and blushing.
        "You're wel-welcome" I stutter. She smiles at me and goes to open the door. "Hey Clary, I-I meant what I said earlier......about you not deserving him" I say.