Alone

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV
It's fine, this is what I get for dating the son of a trillionare. Jace has to go to California with his family, so they took their private Jet. I was Alone,but hey, now I could spend more time with my brother.....YAY!....ugh, this is like getting a new book, but not being able to read it because you haven't read the book that comes before the new book in the series. Oh well.

JACE POV
I was bored out of my mind.Jay was in pure torcher. Which was really funny. Jay probably saw himself tanning on the beach getting a perfect view of the ocean, flirting with California hotties, as he calls them. Well he had a perfect view, and he was flirting with California hotties. Dad made us both work at some random tiki house that serves drinks for the beach and the pool in our hotel. Surprisingly, the 'California hotties' were more intrested in me, driving Jay nuts. Of course I politely told them off. Jay calls them 'California hotties' but Clary would have called them 'bottled blonde bimbos' I kinda like Clary's versión more.
$&$&$&
A blonde waitress came up to us. "Hello my name is Britney and I will be your waiter" She says mostly to me sticking her breasts at me. I didn't notice though. I was about to say what I wanted.
"Hi, we would like, one of those big bowls of spaghetti and two cokes" Clary says with fake sweetness holding my hand and giving the waitress this...look. The waitress Glares and walks away. I raise my eyebrows at her. "What? She's a bottled blonde bimbo"She says. I start laughing. She smiles at me that angelic smile.
$&$&&&$$$$&&&
"Ummm, HELLO" A valley girl accent wakes me up from my day dream. A brown haired girl was in front of me. "Vía dela primavera, ok hot stuff" She says. My eyebrows go up.
"Ok" I mumble i turn to the back of the hut and make the drink. I turn back and give her the drink. She sits down on the chairs and slaps the money on the bar. Of course Jay wasn't here, he was on a 'bathroom break' bathroom breaks are 20 minutes....he's been out for an hour.
"Ugh, I cannot believe them....ugh, they have never been the same" The girl says. She turns to me. "Ever since that twit moved away my life has been over"She grumbles, then perks up and gasps. "Are you here on Vaca?" She asks.
"Not interested" i say. She grumbles.
"Ugh, fine" she says and walks away. I roll my eyes and get back to work.

CLARY POV
I could barely stay in my seat, Jace was coming back, it has been 6 months, he missed school and now he was coming back. I stood up and started pacing. It would only be the twins, since their parents had to go to London for pressing matters. I saw gold and my heart jumped. I looked over and waited for the people to clear out. I saw him, I screamed and ran up to him. I jumped on him and he held me. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and my legs around his waist. I pecked his lips. "Did you miss me?" Jace asks me. I bite my lip and nod as I put my head on his chest.

A/N: I got Clace Feels while writing this no Joke....I went 'awwwww' so many times.