I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Direction Fan Fic)

Hey you guys! I would first off like to say thank you for reading this. This is my first story and i'm really excited about it!!! This story is 100% mine i am not copying anybody. i am starting off with a short chapter but i will add on as i start to get more readers! :) oh, i do use some language so keep in mind :) tell me how you guys like :)

Song for this chapter: What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

Enjoy<3

***********************************************************

Paparazzi camera lights flashed as I stepped out of the limousine. Even through my Gucci sunglasses, the flashes blinded me. I gave them a smile, and the flashes continued, with the paparazzi calling out my name. I did find this annoying at times, but being a world famous supermodel had its challenges.

I smiled a last smile, and the security ushered me inside the hotel I was staying before the paparazzi could go all crazy. As the door closed, I sighed with relief and took off my sunglasses. I thanked the security and then took the elevator to my suite. I walked in and lay down on my bed. The photo shoot from this morning had really exhausted me. And I was going to go shopping later on with my best friend Eliza, who I haven’t seen in months. I groaned. I was so tired. Usually I would love to go shopping, but I was too tired. I was already stressing too much. I had two other photoshoots tomorrow, one starting at 6 in the morning (who woke up at 6 for a photoshoot?), three fashion shows, and I had a covershoot for Vogue in 5 days. Vogue! can you believe it? I coudn't when I heard the news. I almost caused my manager Mike to go deaf when he told me from all my screaming. 

But before that, i had other things to stress about. Ugh!

I checked the time. It was 2. I had plenty of time before I had to meet up with Eliza. I opened my laptop and went staright to my Twitter and started answering fan questions. But I was starting to get sleepy. Before i knew it, I closed my eyes and began to doze off. The sound of "What Makes You Beautiful" from my ringtone made me wake up. I groaned and felt around my bed until I found my phone. I answered it without seeing who it was. “Hello?” I said sleepily.

“BREE ANDERSON, WHERE ARE YOU!”  I heard a voice yell at me. I flinched from the sudden loudness.

“Wha-“ I started.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! I’M AT THE MALL WAITING FOR YOU!” I groaned. Eliza.

“I’m at the suite-“

“STILL? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET AT 4! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR HALF AN HOUR!”

“Wait what?!” I checked the time. It was 4:38. “Oh, shit! Sorry I’m on my way!” How did I sleep so much?

“YOU BETTER BE!” then she hung up on me. I scrambled out of bed and changed into a white tee, dark skinny jeans, a pair of blue TOMS, and grabbed my bag. As I was walking out, I checked my reflection in the mirror. My dark wavy hair was all over the place, so I quickly put it up in a messy bun. My makeup was ok though.it looked natural enough. I still applied another coat of mascara to make my hazel eyes stand out. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on as I got out of the suite.

When the elevator opened, I dashed through the backdoor, in case more paparazzi was still in the front, and ran to the silver Porsche I was renting for right now. I knew that the hotel had a driver to bring me the car, but right now I didn’t care. I got in, started the car, and drove out of the hotel.

As I had suspected, there were still some paparazzi’s outside, but they didn’t notice as I drove out. Yes! I thought. I really did not need the papz chasing after me right now. I turned on the radio, and started to sing along to We Are Young by Fun. as I drove through the San Francisco streets. I did take a few short cuts that I knew to get to our usual mall, where we always used to hang out before I became a model.