50

Toni
Los angles, California

"Toni hurry the hell up". Jordan yelled from the bed room.

"Shut up, I'm almost done". Finishing my make up, I brushed my hair down and looked at it.

"You been doing the same thing for twenty minutes". Jordan stood at the door with his arms crossed.

"I'm done, you need to be Patient babe". Walking out the bathroom, I patted his back and grabbed my purse.

"Finally, briana lets go!". I turned the lights off and went downstairs.

"Hi Brice". Jordan handed him to me and I kissed his cheek.

"Mommy's baby is so handsome". Walking outside, I put Brice in his car seat and Jordan walked out the house with bri.

"Where was she?".

"Outside doing whatever, I thought she was in the house". Bri got in the truck and I fixed her hair.

"How come you was outside inside of being in the house Briana?".

"Mommy I was playing". I remembered Jordan bought her a little car so I nodded my head and got in.

"I hope you got everything because I'm not turning around". I hit jordans arm and pulled my phone out.

"Stop hitting me in front of my kids woman".

"Shut up and drive". Jordan speed up and I laughed.

"Jay stop playing, we have the kids with us".

"You told me to drive". Shaking my head, I looked back and bri was on her tablet.

"Does she know wheee were going?".

"Nah, i said we was going to my moms house". Jordan said.

"She might like it, I don't think she remembered going".

"Bri was one so no she don't".

"I heard my name". Briana said and I laughed.

"Okay we'll stop talking about you baby".

••••

After the long drive we made it to the zoo and bri looked confused.

"Daddy what is that?". She asked while I put Brice in his stroller.

"We're at the zoo princess, you wanna look at some animals?".

"Yes!". She tried to run be Jordan grabbed her.

"Nah stay where I can see you, don't do that again either". Bri nodded her head and held his hand.

    We paid to get in and noticed it wasn't a lot of people so that was good. Then a couple seen Jordan and came over.

"I don't mean to interrupt but can I get a picture?".

"Uh yeah". Bri came over to me as I showed her the tigers while Jordan took the picture.

"Baby you got my glasses?".

"Yeah, its in my purse". I stopped the stroller and Jordan got his glasses.

"You think Brice gone cry?".

"No, he liked giraffes so let's go over there". While Briana was in her own world looking at the other animals, Jordan showed Brice the giraffes.

"Yeah he likes it, look at him smiling". Brice was making noises and I took out my phone to take a picture.

"Briana lets go see something else".