33

Jordan

Toni was still on top of me as we kissed and I held her thighs. Feeling her rub against me made me groan, as I tried to turn us over she stopped.

"What?". I asked.

"I'm tired". Toni started fake yawning and I smacked my lips.

"yo that's mad childish baby".

"what? I said I was tired". She pulled her short up and held her stomach as she got off of me.

"nah you know what you're doing". Adjusting myself she giggled.

"haha what's funny?". I asked.

"Nothing, lets go to sleep". Toni tried to lay on me and I shook my head.

"Now you wanna be all up on me? I think not". I grabbed the tv remote and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and hold me boy".

"Grown ass man, don't play with me". I grabbed her hand putting it on my dick as she pulled back.

"that's what I thought, lay down and go to sleep". She did as I said and laid on my chest.

    Flipping through channels, I got tired and looked down at Toni still awake.

"go to sleep, I don't wanna hear yo mouth in the morning baby". I mumbled as she looked up at me.

"I am, I'm so tired". Toni said and yawned. Turning the tv down, I threw the remote to the end of the bed rubbing Toni's stomach.

"I love you". She said before closing her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her stomach.

"I love you more, lil teasing ass".

••••

All of us in the kitchen eating breakfast, briana pointed to the hole in the wall.

"Daddy look!".

"I know baby, I see it". Toni looked at me and I sighed drinking my orange juice.

"We should get that covered up soon babe". She said and I nodded.

"I'll handle it, almost fucked my hand up". Toni looked at bri and she was in her own world eating.

Looking at the time, I grabbed bri and threw her over my shoulder looking for her shoes.

"put me down!".

"If you go find your shoes I'll put you down". She nodded her head fast and I put her down. Bri stuck her tongue at me and ran upstairs.

"Ima show her ass". I said as I helped Toni with the dishes.

"Leave my daughter alone". Toni said drying her hands.

"oh whatever, come here". Grabbing her hand I pulled her in front of me.

"yes sir?".

"I got something for ya ass tonight". I said as I grabbed her ass.

"Oh really?".

"Keep playing with me Toni". She laughed and I nodded.

"What you getting mad?". I shook my head and pressed my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck while kissing me back.

"eww mommy". Bri said and Toni turned around.

"that's how we had you". I said and Toni slapped my chest.

"Jordan".

"what? damn". I rubbed my chest and grabbed my keys.

"haha daddy in trouble". Bri said.