45

Jordan
Brooklyn, New York

"From what I heard you haven't been interviewed or answered any questions in a long time, why is that?". The lady asked me.

"I chose not to be interviewed".

"Are you afraid to say anything since your affaire went public?".

Looking over at my manager, he sighed. Staying quiet for a while I turned back to the camera.

"Next question".

"Why is it that you don't talk about it? It obviously distracted you from basketball". Clenching my jaw, I tried to stay calm.

"That's my personal business, as far as the affair you said happened..it didn't".

"Okay, how do you stay positive during times like that knowing that the whole world knows".

"My wife and daughter is what keeps me going".

"I see that your wife is pregnant again, how does she respond to the negative comments Jordan?". Chuckling at the lady I shook my head.

"Our marriage is just fine, she doesn't care about that...anymore questions on my personal life?". I asked ready to leave.

"No but we should be back shortly after the break".

"And cut!". A man said and I got up.

"Oh Jordan-".

"Nah I'm done with this interview man". Walking to the back my manager called out for me and I ignored him.

"Jordan! What's your problem?".

"That lady is my problem, I'm done". Getting my phone, he stopped me.

"Do you know what this can do? Jordan miller walks out on a interview..that will cause more negative press".

"I didn't wanna do this shit in the first place, I'm supposed to be promoting my line not answering questions about my life man!". Feelings myself get angry i stopped talking.

"Look I'll talk to her and you can finish this okay?".

"I don't care, if she asks one more question about that Ashley situation I'm walking the hell out". He nodded and left the room. Sitting down, I called Toni.

"Hello?". She answered.

"Baby I just need to hear your voice". I said rubbing my face sighing.

"I'm watching the interview now, what happened?".

"I walked out, Sam said he's gonna try to talk it out".

"Relax, after this your coming back home and playing against golden state".

"I'm trying, thought I was gonna snap live on television..toni do you know what can happen if-".

"Stop jay, just calm down and try to finish this out okay?".

"Yeah, I'll see you later". I said as I saw Sam cone back in the room.

"Okay, I love you".

"I love you too baby".

Getting back on set, I sat down and waiting for the interview to start again.

"Okay we're back with Jordan miller and just over the break i just learned more about his line with Nike.

•••

Getting off the the air plane, my phone blew up and my mom was calling me.

"Ma what's wrong?". I said hearing a bunch of movement.