20

Toni
Los Angeles, California
4 months later

Walking downstairs, I rubbed my stomach while looking for Briana.

"Bri, where are you?". I went into the kitchen and she was sitting at the table eating ice cream.

"I here mommy".

"How did you get ice cream?".

"Daddy gave it to me". I sighed and wiped her mouth.

"Don't eat so messy bri".

"Okay, we have party again? I had fun mommy". She was referring to Jay's birthday party.

"Your birthday is next so that's when we'll have a party mama".

"Yay!". Bri kicked her legs and finished eating her ice cream.

"Where's your dad bri?".

"Right here, what's up?". Briana reached for him and he picked her up.

"Why would you give her ice cream? I was about to cook".

"Relax, she wanted ice cream do I have it to her".

"That's why she's spoiled".

"I not spoiled!". I looked at bri and she smiled.

"Yes you are little girl, go find some shoes were going to granny's house".

"Granny!?". Jordan let her down and she tried to rush upstairs.

"My baby doing good in there?". He rubbed my stomach and kissed my neck.

"Yes, now move". Jay chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't touch you now?".

"You can but I know what you're trying to do so no".

"I'm not doing anything, you just have a negative mind".

"I'm not the only one". I winked at him and he laughed.

**

"Hi granny". Bri said as Sherrie opened the door.

"Look at my baby, you getting so big".

"Ma you seen her three weeks ago". She slapped the back of his head and I laughed.

"Oh hush up, she likes compliments". Jay look at me and I rubbed his head.

"Yeah daddy I big girl". She skipped into the living room and Sherrie hugged me.

"And my other grand baby". She rubbed my stomach and jay crossed his arms.

"I can't get a hey how are you? A hug? I'm your son ma".

"I know who you are smart mouth". Jay chuckled and hugged his mother.

"You cooked?".

"Don't you have a house and a wife?". I laughed and shook my head, sitting in the couch.

"I do, she don't feed me though".

"Jordan stop, you know I cook". He chuckled and his mom shook her head.

"Come on bri, granny has cookies". Bri jumped up and followed her to the kitchen.

    The whole day Jordan's phone was ringing and i ignored it. Getting back home, bri was in her room making a mess and jay was in bed on his phone.

"Jordan".

"What's up?". He looked up from his phone.

"You really need a business phone, it's annoying". I said, rubbing my stomach.

"I'll get one, you look tired baby".

"That's because I am, chasing bri around the house". Going to the dresser, I pulled some clothes out.

"Im going take a shower, can you go check on bri?". I said, looking at him.

"Aight, relax though. Okay?".

"Okay jay". He nodded and leaned down to kiss me.

     Jordan wrapped his arms around me and I threw my head back.

"Jay". I whined as he kissed my neck.

"Okay I'll let you go". He placed his hand on my stomach before leaving the room.

    Getting out of the shower, I grabbed my lotion and got dressed. Wearing a fitted tank top, I looked at my bump and smiled. Leaving the bathroom, I didn't see my phone so I grabbed Jordan's.

   Looking at the lock screen they were emails from his manager and soon as put it down the phone rang. It was a unsaved number as I hesitated to answer it.

"Hello?". I said as the person quickly hung up.

  Jordan walked into the room with bri.

"Um..".

"What's wrong?". He asked, sitting on the bed.

"Uh someone called you and soon as I answered they hung up".

"Probably had the wrong number". I nodded and looked at him then back at his phone.

"You sure? I feel like they called for you". I said with my hand on my hip.

"Don't stress it, maybe they'll call back".

"Whatever". I mumbled as I laid in bed.

"Bri come here baby". She laid on my chest and I could tell she wore herself out today.

"I love you Marie". I nodded and he smacked his lips.

"You hear me?".

"Yes, I love you too babe". He laid in bed and wrapped his arms around us.

"What about me daddy?". Jay chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"We love you bri, go to sleep".

<<
Comment & vote 💗
I'm not spilling any tea so don't ask me if he cheated or not 😭😂.