28

Jordan
Los Angeles, California

"Yo you got to leave".

"Why Jordan?". Ashley asked as I blocked the door.

"Stop following me, I don't fuck with you man".

"I'm having your baby, that doesn't mean anything?".

"No".

"But that bitch pregnant, I bet your there for her". 

"That's my wife of course I'll be there for her and she ain't no bitch. I don't even know if that's my baby you pregnant with".

"Jordan it is your child".

"Look, stay away from me until the baby is born. I don't want shit to do with you man".

    I closed the door and sat on the couch shaking my head.

  The next day
Toni

  I decided to go out with Jordan tonight so his mother was here to pick up Brianna. 

"I see progress..".

"Im only going so he can stop asking".

"He's trying Toni, sooner or later he might give up even though I don't want that to happen".

"Maybe he should move on".

"Don't say that, my son is crying and begging for you to give him another chance. I don't approve of what he did but most men wouldn't even think to put their pride aside. You two are still in love with each other and I can see it...".

Jordan
Hours later

   Pulling up to the house, I got out and rang the doorbell. I stared at Toni and licked my lips.

"What's up you ready?". She nodded and I reached out for her.

"I got it". She closed and locked the door. Walking to the truck, I opened the door for her and helped her.

   Getting in the truck, the rise was quite and I looked over at Toni. She was leaving against the window.

**

  Opening the door for Toni, I looked down at her and she fixed her dress.

"You look beautiful".

"Thank you, Jordan". I nodded as we walked into the private restaurant. Ordering our food, I turned my phone off and put it on the table.

"I see you still wearing the ring...". I said as she looked at it.

"Shouldn't be wearing it in the first place".

"Don't say that, I'm just surprised that you still have it on".

"I thought you brought me here to talk?".

"I did, you mean the world to me and hurt you. All I need is a second chance baby".

"Why?...why would you do that to me".

"I'm sorry, I was fucked up...wasn't thinking straight". She shook her head and sighed.

"I was there for you through everything, I left my family to come here with you and I didn't think twice about it".

"I know and that's why I'm sorry. All the shit you did for me and I fucked up".

"I'm good on that, maybe we should just continue what were doing now".

"I don't want that, I want us to be how we were before. Can't sleep, I barely play basketball anymore...I need you back baby. I wanna be a family again".

   She started crying and I sighed. Wiping her face, she sat back and rubbed her stomach.

"Can you take me home?".

   I nodded and helped her up. Driving back to the house, I looked over at Toni and she was staring at her ring.

**

    Toni opened the door and I closed it behind me.

"What are you doing?".

"I wanna know good before I leave".

"I'm fine Jordan".

"Aight, can I get a hug?".

"You pushing it". She said and I chuckled.

    Toni walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around her. Her stomach between us, I rubbed it and she backed up.

"Okay that's enough, you should leave now".

"I know...I love you".

"Good to know, good night". She opened the door and rushed me out.

<<
Comment & vote 💖
Baby steps, their slowly getting there 😁