48

Jordan

Picking up Brice from his bassinet, I tried to calm him and bri down.

"Daddy where's mommy". She cried as I called my mom.

"She's okay baby, just calm down".

Telling my mom what happened, she said she'll come over and watch the kids.

"Daddy I want mommy". Bri was still crying and that made Brice start crying again.

"Briana you gotta be a big girl right now, you'll see her later aight?".

"Okay". She said as I wiped her face.

"Come her and sir with me until granny comes". Bri sat and I kissed her forehead as she tried to calm down.

••

"Ma thank you for coming, I didn't know what to do". I said as I grabbed my keys.

"Don't worry about it son, just go make sure Toni is okay". She hugged me and picked up Bri.

"I'll call you so you can bring them".

Leaving the house, I made sure to call Toni's father and let him know what happened. Pulling up to the hospital, I grabbed a hoodie and put it on before getting my crutches.

"How can I help you sir". The lady said behind the desk.

"I need to know what room my wife is in, Toni miller". Looking around, the lady's eyes grew.

"You're Jordan miller?".

"Yes but can I know the room number ma'am?".

"Oh yes I'm sorry". She turned to a computer and back to me.

"She's in room 116".

Going up to the room, Toni was sleeping and I sat down in the chair next to her. I put my crutches against the wall and grabbed her hand.

"You really be scaring the hell out of me marie". Kissing her hand, I interlocked our fingers.

The door opened and it was Toni's father. He closed the door slowly and nodded his head at me.

"What's up?".

"Good, is it something serious?". He asked while looking at her.

"I didn't talk to the doctor yet but I think she had an anxiety attack again".

"Again?".

"Yeah, she has really bad anxiety sometimes". Todd nodded his head and leaned against the wall.

   I felt Toni squeezing my hand and I stood up against the bed.

"Baby look at me". I said as she started moving.

"What?". She looked around the room and started breathing faster.

"Why am I in here?". Moving her face towards mines, I kissed her a few times.

"Relax okay?". She nodded her head and looked over at her father.

   Letting them talk, the doctor walked in and Toni got quiet.

"How are you feeling Toni?". He asked.

"Okay..".

"Well I know you been here before when you were pregnant and the same thing happened right?".