11

Jordan
Los Angeles, California
One month later.

Packing my bag, I left the locker room and put the bag over my shoulder. Pulling out my phone, I checked my messages and I bumped into someone.

" damn my bad". I looked up shaking my head.

" no problem, you were leaving?".

" yes, now if you don't mind..". She got in my way and I smacked my lips.

"Why you in a rush? We can't talk?".

" nah, we can't talk. now move". Not wanting to put my hands on her I moved to the side and she got in front of me.

" really Jordan?".

" move man". She rolled her eyes and moved out of the way as I walked down the hall.

••

  Getting home, I jogged upstairs and took a shower. Washing up, I got out and grabbed a towel going to the closet.

" jay!".

" what's up?". I said as I pulled up my briefs.

" when did you get home?".

" hour ago". Leaning down I kissed Toni and grabbed my sweat pants.

" oh okay, how was practice?".

" it was aight, same thing as always, where's my baby girl?".

" sleeping, it took me forever to get her to go to sleep". I chuckled and picked Toni up, sitting on the bed.

" i missed you though".

" I missed you too baby daddy". Kissing Toni a few times, she bit my bottom lip and I smacked her ass.

" don't start nothing you can't finish". I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

" who said I couldn't finish?".

" oh aight, I got you later though". She laughed and pushed me back on the bed. Kissing Toni, i gripped her ass and I heard bri's little feet.

" daddy!". Toni sat up and Briana jumped on the bed.

" what's up baby?".

" I no see you, you gone?". I helped her on the bed as Toni laid on my chest.

" daddy went to practice, you was being good?".

" yes, right mommy?". Bri started giggling and I chuckled.

" you were baby".

" see, I eat ice cream now?".

" later princess, wake mommy up. I think she falling asleep". Bri shook Toni and I laughed.

" up mommy! No sleep!".

" Briana Marie". Toni said with her eyes closed.

" uh oh..I trouble?". Bri asked.

" no baby girl, mommy just tired". Laying Toni on the bed, I kissed her forehead and picked Bri up.

" ice cream daddyyy". Briana whined as I walked downstairs.

" I know Bri, stop whining". She put her finger in her mouth and laid on my shoulder.

    Fixing her a bowl of ice cream, I sat Bri on the counter and put the bowl in front of her.

" thank you daddy".

" no problem baby, it's good?". She nodded with a mouth full of ice cream.

" can I have some Briana?". I asked as she put the spoon in my face feeding me.

" it good?". She asked with a serious face.

" yeah baby". I chuckled and watched her eat and talk.

" I talk to granny daddy". Bri said as I cleaned her face.

" really? What did she say?".

" when I see her we make cookies". She said excited.

" that's cool, you wanna go tomorrow?"

" yes!". I chuckled and picked her up.

" you love me? because I love you". I tickled her and she giggled.

" I love youuuu". Kissing her cheek over and over again she giggled louder.

" so this is where all the noise is coming from". Toni said, coming down the stairs.

" we woke you up baby?".

" no I was already up, you having fun Bri".

" yes, I laugh and laugh..". She went on talking and I chuckled as Toni sat next to me.

" yo so silly mama". Toni said, fixing Bri's shirt.

" I no silly, I silly daddy?".

" yes you are, you don't believe us?". She jumped off me and waved her finger in the air.

" nope, I no silly". She walked off to the corner and picked up her dolls.

" where you going Briana?".

" I leaving". We laughed at Bri as she struggled to carry her dolls upstairs.

<<

Comment & vote 💗