14

Jordan
Los Angeles, California
One week

  Pulling off from my moms house, I got on the highway, going home. My phone ringing I looked at it and put it on my lap, switching lanes.

   Opening the gate, I parked in the drive way and got out. Getting Briana out, she was sleeping and I laid her on my shoulder as I closed the door.

   Going in the house, I locked the door and took bri upstairs to her room. Laying her on the bed, I took her shoes off and kissed her forehead before Leaving the room.

" Toni!". Heading to out bedroom I sat on the bed taking my shoes off.

" hi husband". She said while smiling, coming from the bathroom.

" what's good, you okay?".

" yeah, I didn't feel good earlier". Patting my lap, she walked over to me straddled me. 

" you coming up with something?".

" no, I think it was something I ate. how was the charity event?".

" It was cool, but I had to shake them up a little bit". I said and she laughed.

" Jordan you played basketball with the kids?".

" just a few, nothing major".

"that's great, I'm sure you made their day. I missed you though".

" I missed you too, big baby". I kissed her a few times and she smiled.

" Are you hungry? I was going to make something".

" Nah, I'm good".

"okay, I'm really hungry". She said before getting off of me.

   Following her to the kitchen I sat on the counter and watched her cook. My phone buzzing again, toni looked at me and I grabbed it. 

"Baby can you get me a water bottle?". She nodded and walked to the refrigerator. 

"Thank you bae". Kissing her, she handed me the water bottle and went back to cooking.

    Unlocking my phone, I looked at the messages and deleted the thread all together.

    Hearing little feet, I turned around and bri was rubbing her eyes.

" you still tired?". She nodded and Toni picked her up.

"Jordan get off your damn phone". Toni snatched my phone and locked it.

"You holding my child, she saved you".

"Ha! Your funny". She said rubbing Briana's back.

"Aight, bri come here baby girl". Reaching for me, Toni backed it.

" jay no I'm cooking". I turned the stove off and Toni went to the other side of the kitchen. 

"Put my daughter down so I can fuck you up".

"Uh-oh mommy you in trouble..". Bri said and I laughed.

"Yeah she in trouble". Chasing Toni, we all were laughing as I grabbed her and bri's face was red.

"I get down, daddy get you!". Toni let bri down and I threw her over my shoulder.

" jay!".

" shut up". Smacking her ass, bri was on the floor laughing as she watched us.

"Jordan stopp, I'm gonna get sick". Toni whined as I let her down.

"I'll get that ass tonight". She stuck her middle finger at me and I did it back.

" mommy sick?".

"No she just said that so daddy would stop". Toni smacked my arm and I laughed.

"No I didn't".

" mommy no hit daddy, that's mean".

" that's right, tell her baby girl".

"Whatever". Toni walked away and I laughed at her with Briana.

" mommy mad, mommy mad". She sung over and over.

"You better stop before she comes back".

" we no want that". I busted out laughing and picked bri up .

"Jordan!". Going into the kitchen she was already eating.

"What's up?".

"You're phone is ringing, it doesn't usually ring like this".

" it's probably email for different stuff". Kissing bri's cheek as she had her fingers in her mouth I grabbed my phone.

You don't have to ignore me baby, I'll see you soon lol

    Locking my phone I quickly slid it in my pocket. 

" bae you eating all that?". I asked as bri squirmed to get down.

"You calling me fat?".

"No baby, I didn't mean to say it like that. You know daddy likes you thick".

"Our child is present". She said while eating, I chuckled and looked down at bri roaming around the kitchen dancing.

"Aight, wait till tonight". I winked and kissed her neck as she pushed me.

"Horn ball".

"I love you too baby, bri you hungry?".

"Yes!". She jumped up and down and I chuckled.

<<

Comment & vote 💖
I'm shaking things up soon😁