36

Toni
Los Angeles, California
The next day

     Jordan's first game of the season was today, he left before us so I was getting bri ready.

"Mommy I see granny?".

"Not today baby, she went to Atlanta to visit family". Taking the water out of the tub I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around bri. Going to her room, I grabbed some lotion to rub on her.

"sing your abc's while I get you dressed baby". Me and Jordan wanted her in school soon as she was old enough so we were working with her early.

"ok mommy". Bri sang her abc's as I got her dressed.

"Good job mama, go get your bucket so I can do your hair, I don't wanna hear ya fathers mouth about us being late". 

"we not late mommy".

"About to be, come sit down". Taking the comb out, I sprayed her hair with some water and did a puff at the top, with the rest of her hair out in the back.

"you like it baby?". Bri got up and ran to her mirror.

"yes! Thank you".

"Your welcome baby, lets go downstairs". Slowly getting up, I held my stomach and went downstairs with bri walking in front of me.

"I get cotton candy?".

"Yes mama, we gotta get there first". I said as I grabbed my keys and purse as bri ran to the door.

"Briana stop running".

•••

   Ignoring the question and camera flashed I picked up bri and went inside of the building.

Toni are you still married to Jordan miller?

Is there another baby?

Do you have custody of your daughter?

   Shaking my head, I had bri cover her ears as we were escorted to our seats.

"mommy you mad?".

"no baby, you want something?". I asked, taking her mind off of people asking questions about our business.

"yes, I want cotton candy!".

"ok mama". Getting up, I got our things before the game started.

    The players come out to warm up and Jordan come over to us a pick bri up.

"What's up?".

"Daddy I no like the lights". Bri said eating cotton candy.

"Bae what she talking about?".

"Outside people were taking pictures of us and asking questions".

"Man don't worry about that bri, ok?".

"Ok daddy". She patted his head and he chuckled before putting her down.

"You straight through baby?".

"Mhm, I just came for the nachos". I told Jordan.

"Greedy ass, give me a kiss so I can go". Poking my lips out, he leaned down kiss me a few times while rubbing the side of my stomach.

    After a while the game started and bri was yelling as she stood in front of me clapping her hands.

"Yay daddy!".