17

Toni
Los Angeles, California
Later that night

Grabbing bri from the couch, I went up stairs and laid her on the bed. Kissing her cheek, I left her room and went to the bedroom. Jay was coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

" I called my mom earlier to tell her about you being pregnant and she said I was late". I laughed and jay chuckled as he put his briefs on.

"She was knew when I was pregnant, saying I was glowing and everything..".

"I didn't even realize it, she kept throwing hints and stuff asking if I was ready for another baby". He laid between my legs and lifted my shirt.

"Are you ready? I mean it's gonna be a lot".

"No doubt, I'm ready. We can handle it though". Jay kissed my stomach over and over again as I smiled.

"I'm so excited!!". I said and jay chuckled.

"You love me? Because I love you Marie".

"Yes I love you so much". Reaching up, jay kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started rubbing on my thigh and there was a knock on the door.

"Mommy please let me in". Jay sighed and shushed me.

"Don't say anything and she might go back to bed". He whispered as we laughed.

"Go open the door big head, don't do my baby like that".

"Shut up". I laughed and he got up to open the door.

"I lay in here?". She asked as jay picked her up.

"Yes you can baby girl". All of us in the bed bri was laying on both me and jay.

"Mommy I don't see the baby, it not here?". Jay chuckled and shook his head.

"The baby is in mommy's stomach Brianna". She gasped and looked under my shirt.

"You won't see it yet mama, we have to wait a while".

"You lie". Jay chuckled and I smacked his arm.

"What did you say?".

"Nothing, I tired now". She closed her eyes and I giggled.

"So silly, turn the light off baby". Jordan turned the lights off and wrapped his arms around us 

***

    The next day

          Laying under the covers I felt the bed dip and I turned around. Jay was sitting on the edge of the bed with ice cream and a spoon.

"I can't believe you actually went to get my ice cream". I said as he handed it to me.

"Took bri with me, I dropped her st my moms house though".

" I thought she was going tomorrow?". I said, opening the ice cream.

"She was supposed to, but I was going that way and she wanted to go".

"I was thinking about something..".

"What's up?".

"Me and my dad...He wasn't here for my last pregnancy and I want him to be around more. Brianna only has one grandparent in her life". Jay sighed and scratched the side of his face.

"I think you should have that conversation with him, and your mom too. My and my dad already have problems, I don't want you to be the the same".

"Maybe we could together?". I said and he shook his head.

"Why not jay?".

"We talked about this before, eat your ice cream".

"Please? You guys don't have to be close. Just settle everything".

"I'll think about it". I already knew that meant no so I dropped the conversation.

Laying in bed with jay, he ate some of my ice cream and laid between my legs.

"My stomach isn't showing yet, I can't wait till I start showing".

"You never really had a bump until three months". He said on his phone.

"Ughh, that's so far. I'm only 9 weeks jay".

"Stop stressing it, yo ass not even a month into the pregnancy". I smacked his arm and he looked up at me.

"Hit me again Toni". Raising my hand to hit him again he grabbed my wrist.

"Pregnant and all I'll fuck you up Marie".

"You wouldn't".

"I would".

"No you wouldn't".

"I'm not playing this game with you".

"But what if I want to?".

"Toni shut the fuck up". He said while laughing.

"I'm telling your mother, you treat me so bad sometimes".

"Says the woman that abuses me". I pushed him off of me and we busted out laughing.

"I'm bout to eat all yo fuckin' ice cream just for pushing me". He got off the bed and grabbed the ice cream.

"Jordan!". He laughed and walked out of the room eating my ice cream.

**

Comment & vote 💖