24

Toni
Los Angeles, California
Two days later

        Sitting in bed, I held my stomach as I ate ice cream. Flipping through channels I stopped, hearing Jordan's name.

Lakers cheerleader, Ashley Barrett is pregnant by Jordan Miller. Allegedly the two have been seen together multiple times at clu..-.

  Not wanting to hear any more I changed the channel and put the bowl of ice cream on the dresser. My phone blowing up, I ignored it as tears streamed down my face.

I looked down at my ring and played with it. Laying against the headboard, I wiped my face and closed my eyes.

Flashback

"Jay why are you staring at me? Is something on my face?".

"No, you're just beautiful". I smiled and put my head down.

"Stop your making my cheeks hurt".

"I'm supposed to make you smile right? Huh?". He started tickling me and we busted out laughing.

"Jay!".

"Say you love me and I'll stop".

"I love you!". Jordan stopped and pulled me on his lap as I caught my breath.

"I love you too midget". I pouted and he laughed.

"Leave me alone".

"You know you're my little baby, don't be mad". He said as he kissed my lips over and over again.

End of flashback.

Jordan

Sitting against the headboard of the bed. I looked down at bri sleeping in my arms and I kissed her forehead. My phone blowing up, I looked at it and I had hundreds of messages and notifications about my cheating on my wife.

I turned my phone off and stared at the wall. Remembering I have a game today, I sat bri up and kissed her cheek over and over.

"Daddyyy". She whined.

"I have to drop you home today mama, daddy has a game tonight".

"Can I go with mommy?".

"I don't know, you can ask her though".

Getting bri ready, I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys leaving the hotel room.

  "You not come home anymore?".

"Not right now baby, I messed up really bad and hurt your mom".

"You in trouble daddy?". I chuckled and put her in the truck.

"A lot of trouble".

**

Pulling up to the house, I got bri out and rang the doorbell. Holding bri's hand the door opened and i stared at Toni.

She wearing a big shirt with her hair down her back.

"Jordan give me her bag". Toni said, holding brianna.

"Oh my bad". I gave her the bag and she barely looked at me.

"Mommy can we go to daddy's game?". I was hoping she would say yes but she shook her head no.

"We can call granny and ask her if she'll go with you baby".

"You can ignore me forever, we gotta talk at some point". I said and she let bri down.

"Go upstairs and put your bag up baby".

"Okay, bye daddy!".

"See you later princess". She ran from the door and I looked at Toni.

"Toni..".

"I'm not doing this with you today. The whole world knows our business and I'm sitting here looking stupid".

"Let's talk about this, without me standing outside".

"No, fuck you and that bitch you got pregnant. I hate you, why would you do this to me". She broke down crying and I ran my hands down my face sighing.

"Baby..-".

"Don't call me that". Toni covered her face crying and I pulled her into a hug.

"I swear on my life I'm sorry, Breaking my heart seeing you like this..".

She wiped her face and moved away from me.

"You already broke mines". Toni closed the door in my face and I sat in the truck, thinking of ways to get my wife back.

  Toni

  Brianna left with Jordan's mother to go to his game so I took the time to clean around the house as a way to distract myself.

  Looking down at my stomach, I rubbed it as I walked back upstairs.

"It's just us until bri comes back home angel". I said as I went to the closet grabbing some clothes.

   After taking a shower, I got dressed before wrapping my hair in a towel. I went back down to start cooking and the door bell rang.

   I opened the door and it was bri with Jordan's mother.

"Hey ma". I hugged her and grabbed bri's hand.

"Did you have fun mama?".

"Yes, I had fun mommy". She giggled and walked off to the kitchen as I closed the door.

"How you been? I know everything got out on tv and social media".

"I'm trying so hard to stay strong for bri and not break down in front of her".  I said, turning the fire from under the food.

"I understand how you feel, trying to transition from living in the same house to co parenting".

"Its a lot, I know he wants to work things out but I don't think I can".

"I can't believe this is happening, have you thought about a divorce?". I wiped under my eyes before looking at bri.

"I've thought about it..".

<<
Comment & vote ❤️