35

Jordan
2 months later

  The season was starting back up and I need to focus this time around. The separation between me and Toni really effected how I played.

"daddy this heavy". Bri said she tried to pick up a dumbbell.

"no baby leave that alone".

   I brought bri to the gym with me since Toni was sleeping all day.

"ok daddy". I gave her my phone so she wouldn't touch anything.

    Getting on a machine, I finished up and drunk some water.

"Briana come here". She put my phone down and looked up. I motioned for her to come to me and she did.

"yes".

"if you count ten of my push-ups I'll buy you a doll". I said and her eyes lit up.

"really?". 

"yeah I'm serious". Getting on the floor, I did 20 push-ups and bri counted 10 of them.

"good job princess, you ready to go home?".

"no I get my doll". I chuckled and grabbed my stuff and Bri followed behind me to the truck.

"I'll get it bri don't worry".

Soon as I got in the truck Toni texted me.

-baby can you please get me a burger and fries?

Yeah I got you.

I locked my phone and picked up something to eat before going home.

••••

"baby I got something to eat". I said and gave Toni her bag.

"Thank you babe, I was so hungry". Sitting on the bed with bri, I gave her some fries.

"Briana you left me?". Toni said.

"you sleep long mommy". I chuckled and looked at my phone.

"Your brother makes me tired".

"Don't put that on my son". I told Toni and she rolled her eyes.

"Ohhh mommy in trouble". But said.

"Yeah she is, big trouble".

"Jordan shut up, bri don't listen to your father". Briana giggled and ate her chicken nuggets.

"And why y'all eating in bed?". Toni asked.

"yo ass eating in the bed too girl". She slapped my arm and I chuckled.

"Y'all eat messy that's why". I shook my head and looked at bri watching tv.

"We not even making a mess Toni".

"Mhm, bri finish eating so you can take a nap".

"ok mommy". Toni went downstairs and I stayed in the room with bri.

•••

Getting out of the shower, I did what I had to do and threw on some briefs and sweatpants. Soon as I walked out of the closet Toni walked in the room.

"come here baby". I said as she put her phone down.

"no you come here". Shaking my head I chuckled and walked over to her.

"Yo ass been playing games with me all day".

"No I haven't". She said innocently.

"Just give me a kiss girl". Leaning down, Toni wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Holding her waist she kissed the fuck out of me.

"damn baby, chill out". I said and she wiped lip gloss off my lips.

"Lay down with me, I wanna be with you as much as I can before the season stars". Nodding my head we got in bed and I lifted her shirt.

"My son getting big in there". Kissing her stomach,I felt him move.

"He's moving, he better not be a daddy's boy". I chuckled and Toni felt on her side.

"He can be a daddy's boy if he wants to, chill on my child".

"Our child, thank you very much". I pinched her thigh and she hit me.

"See you like starting shit with me". Toni said and I laughed.

"You talking back too much, I said chill".

"I am, move before I hit you again".

"Hit me again and see". She rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"Go to sleep cause you aggravating me".

"Stop bothering me I'm bonding with my son shorty". After that she was on her phone as I talked to her stomach.

"How long you think Briana will be sleep?". Toni asked me.

"I don't know, why?".

"Cause I'm feeling horny right now". I busted out laughing and she pouted.

"You are truly pregnant, I was just getting on your nerves now you want sex".

"Shut up and kiss me ass". Sitting up I kissed her a few times before deepening it.

"you gone stop talking to me like that ight?". She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hurry up please". She moaned.

"Don't rush me, relax". Pulling my sweats down, I moved Toni's shorts down and slid in her.

"Damn". I groaned and she bit her lip throwing her head back.

"Stay like this". She moaned and I nodded. Not speeding up like she said, I sucked on her neck making sure there was a hickey. Doing the same down her chest Toni scratched my back.

"Fuck". Toni moaned and i kissed her so she wouldn't be loud.

Feeling myself about to bust I grunted and kissed Toni again.

"I love you baby".

"I love you too jay". She moaned and held on to me tighter.

•••

  Taking another shower with Toni I heard bri knocking at the door.

"Yes baby girl". I opened the door a little bit.

"Let me in please". Turning around Toni was still naked.

"Baby put a robe on or something". She waved me off and went to the closet.

"Open the door daddy". I chuckled and opened the door. She walked to the bed but I stopped her.

"Yo don't get in the bed bri, need new sheets".

"Why?". Toni came out the closet tying her robe and held up her hands saying nothing.

"Mommy and daddy was playing a game and spilled something on the bed".

"What game?".

"An..- you know what stop asking me questions". Both Toni and bri laughed as I took the sheets off the bed.

•••
Comment & vote ❤️