40

Jordan
Three days later
Atlanta, Georgia

Sitting on the bed, I gave Briana my phone to keep her busy as Toni got dressed. I was honestly ready to go home but I couldn't leave until after the funeral.

"Jay what time do we have to be there?". Toni asked rubbing her stomach.

"in a few hours, what's up?". I said.

"My back really hurts". She pouted and I motioned her to come here.

"come here". Toni sat on my lap as I rubbed her back.

"Do I really have to go?". I asked not wanting to go the funeral.

"Yes, your mother would have a fit if you didn't show up jay".

"I don't know if I can handle all that". I said as I looked at bri.

"Your strong baby, don't work yourself up".

"I don't think I can look at my father like that Toni". I said feeling uneasy, Toni kissed me a few times and I relaxed a little bit.

"I love you jay".

"I love you too baby".

"Know calm down, you don't have to if you're uncomfortable baby. You're over thinking it". Nodding my head, I felt bri climb on me.

"Now look she wanna be on me too, what you want?". I asked bri as she giggled.

"I talk too". Shaking my head, I put her on my other leg.

"Nosey, what you wanna talk about?". Toni asked her.

"I don't know!". Bri got down and pulled at her clothes.

"stop it, what are you doing?". She was acting funny then started laughing all of a sudden.

"bri you so silly". Toni said as she got off of me.

"where you going bae?". I asked her.

"I have to pee". Watching her walk to the bathroom i chuckled.

"Bri where's my phone?". I asked looking around.

"right here". She put it in my lap and I looked at the time.

"where you going?". I asked her.

"shh". She said and climbed into the couch playing with her dolls.

"she a trip man". I mumbled and looked up seeing Toni come out the bathroom.

2 hours later
Toni

The whole ride to the church was quiet. Jordan hasn't said a word since we left the hotel. I didn't wanna bother him so I let him be. Bri was singing a song that come on the radio and I laughed while on my phone.

Looking over at Jordan, he was focused on the road. Making it to the church, Jordan helped me out the car and as I fixed my dress he got bri. Everyone was making there way inside the church and Jordan grabbed my hand helping me up the steps.