15

Toni
Los Angeles, California
Three days later

  Excusing myself from the table, I ran to the bathroom and bent over throwing up. Looking for a new toothbrush I brush my teeth and washed my mouth. 

   Sitting down at the table, Jordan gripped my thigh.

"You alright?".

"Uh yeah, I'm okay". His mother was looking at me and I turned back to Jordan. 

"No you not what's up?".

"Yes I am, let it go. It's thanksgiving". He nodded and leaned over, helping bri.

"Jordan you don't play this week?". Ms.Sherrie said, changing the subject.

"Yeah I do, gonna be on the road".

"Well that's nice, right bri?".

"Yes,I go too daddy?". Jordan shook his head.

"You can't come baby, I'll be back".

" promise?".

" I promise". Bri smile and danced in her chair.

  After eating, Jordan took Briana to the front room and I helped his mother clean up.

"You're glowing, you know that right?".

"I am? That's means I'm happy..right?", I said as she put the dishes up.

"Mhm, you can say that".

"Why are you looking at me like that ma?". I laughed.

"No reason baby, No reason at all". She said rubbing back as we walked to the front room.

   ••

    Getting home, Briana ran upstairs singing. Feeling sick again, I bent over holding my stomach.

"Baby why you bent over like that?".

"I'm fine, it's just my stomach". Jay sighed and picked me up.

"No you're not, you need medicine or something? Let me know Marie".

"I just wanna lay down, so let me go". He smacked his lips and carried me upstairs.

  "I'm not letting you down until we get to the room".

"Jordan I can walk, put me down damn".

"Shut up". Deciding not to argue with him, he laid me on the bed and took my shoes off.

"Move". I said pushing him away as he smacked my thigh.

"Just go to sleep, I'm going take a shower". Waving him off, I called Briana and she ran into the room.

"I here!". I laughed and out her on the bed with me.

"You wanna take a nap with mommy?".

"No".

"Why not bri?".

"Because I not tired, you sleep". She patted the pillow and laughed.

"That's not funny, let's take a nap mama".

"Okay, I take a nap with you mommy". Bri laid on my stomach and we sung songs together before we fell asleep.

Jordan

   Getting out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and went to the closer. Putting on my briefs and sweat pants I turned the lights off and my phone buzzed over and over. 

   Shaking my head, I turned it off and got in bed with Toni and bri.

" jay". Toni said as I wrapped my arms around them.

" shh go back to sleep baby". I kissed her forehead and Laid back looking at the wall.

One week later.

   After Winning the game, everyone wanted to go out so I went too. All the guys having a good time, I got a drink and someone grabbed my arm.

"Long time no see".

"Get the fuck off of me. You did enough already". I said trying to walk away.

"I didn't do anything, baby. Wifey doesn't remember me does she?" She said smiling.

"Your sick, don't even talk about my wife man. You won't be her, you can never take her place".

"We'll see about that Jordan, see you later". She winked at me and I shook my head walking away.

     Getting back to the hotel, I leaned against the door, struggling to get the card.

"This nigga Jordan fucked up". I laughed and stuck up my middle finger.

"You are too dumb ass". Nick laughed and waved me off.

   Finally getting into the room, I hear someone calling my name before I dozed off.

<<

Comment & vote 💓